Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

Jacpher   

nuune;942189 wrote:
Jacphar
asset.php?fid=14&uid=3017&d=1313069411
, you had me there, that will happen if I am the Pilot of one of the Gulstream Jets she will be using soon, I don't think I will meet her in one of the flights I shared with President Siilaanyo recently, Fowzia, on the other hand, I met her on an airport recently but not in the same flight.

You're crashing my dreams man. Com'on man.

STOIC   

Obaa, I doubt this is a move against MogAdishu. People need to check their heart pulse and wedge their fingers into a strap for now before they make all this comments on here.. The honorable lady is a foreign affairs of Kenya a no less important country when it comes to Somalia politics but going by things I hear from close friends that hail from same city she is a different breed and not one easily swayed by clan politics..so no fear my brother, celebrate that a Somali woman reached a high place in Kenya history for the first time...there were many High profile Somali leaders before her and their role is limited when it came to change the course of Somali politics. Save your eyes from the Somali politics of foes and clan vanity in here..send some flowers to her new office and she will be a friend of Mogadishu..so don't beset yourself with bouts of fever lol..she will be a good professional leader...

STOIC;942200 wrote:
Obaa, I doubt this is a move against MogAdishu. People need to check their heart pulse and wedge their fingers into a strap for now before they make all this comments on here.. The honorable lady is a foreign affairs of Kenya a no less important country when it comes to Somalia politics but going by things I hear from close friends that hail from same city she is a different breed and not one easily swayed by clan politics..so no fear my brother, celebrate that a Somali woman reached a high place in Kenya history for the first time...there were many High profile Somali leaders before her and their role is limited when it came to change the course of Somali politics. Save your eyes from the Somali politics of foes and clan vanity in here..send some flowers to her new office and she will be a friend of Mogadishu..so don't beset yourself with bouts of fever lol..she will be a good professional leader...

lmao that was a joke sxb. :D :D

Marksman   

Read one Somali guy saying she should repent, ask for forgiveness and should be a homeworker.

This woman (and all succesful Somali women) are positive rolemodels for Somali kids. Have you seen her CV? Wowzers.

STOIC   

Dam negro, I took you for serious..thought you were about to have some bouts of fever tonight...you wasted my time Nacala maxaaaan daaaha

STOIC;942223 wrote:
Dam negro, I took you for serious..thought you were about to have some bouts of fever tonight...you wasted my time Nacala maxaaaan daaaha

loooooooooooool im sorry bro. :D

Carafaat   

Mintid Farayar;942178 wrote:
Ok, Gallery....

Let the record show that after Xiin expressed hurt feelings on April 23-2013, Mintid in his magnanimity decided to soothe the frayed political nerves of his fellow nomad by offering a traditional xaal and temporary truce.

Instead of accepting the deal, Xiin decided to return to the thread as his other script named
'Jacpher'
and distract from the personal matter at hand.

:)
:) You slipped up Xiin/Jacpher; your emotions got the best of you - The writing and insult style was too similar, even the creation dates for the two scripts are identical(Oct. 2004). Location for Jacpher: Bluegrass... As in Bluegrass music of the U.S. midwest, i.e. Minnesota... Location for Xiin: Cafe Calaacal, Minnesota Branch

Well, let the record show what passed here on this day...

Now let's continue
;)

Maybe they are twins. :D

Liibaan   

Congratulations to the new minister of Foreign Affairs of Kenya Amina Mohamed, wishing her every success in her new job

What happened to the top job of WTO she was seeking to? Taas ma u suuroowi weysay?

Eniwey, hambalyo ayaa leeyahay walaasheena. Waxaana rajeynaa inay taqaano Afsoomaali oo aynan ahayn sujuu wareertay. Uhuru Soomaalidii u dadaashay, u codeeye ayuu u abaalgudoyaa.

STOIC   

Maxaay afsomali kufaaali..waainantaa heer dheeer maaaantaa gaaartey... Am sure she is fluent in Somali more than many..

Odey   

Wow, This thread is amusing !. I have met Amina several times and know her brother very well. she is a cool lady MashaAllah and i know she will do her role justice. Irrespective of who claims her, one thing is for sure...this is not somalia!. Let's just rejoice our sister's success huh?

Somalis and their obsession with "yaa tahay". Amina is Somali and we are proud of her, am sure she will do a splendid job, she has been a performer everywhere she has been.

And what is this obsession with sujuu not knowing af-Soomaali? People need to know that there is a difference between regional variations in a language (EVERY language on the planet has regional variations) and not knowing your language. Because sujuu speak different from Waqooyi/whatever other region doesn't mean they don't know Soomaali.