Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

Tallaabo   

Saalax;941956 wrote:
I wouldn't classify her as a Somalilander as of yet, for all we know she could be an undercover die hard Khaatumo Seegist.

Still Xaaji will qualify her as an ethnic Somalilandish;)

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941958 wrote:
This is ridiculous. How on earth is a non native from Waqooyi land able to land such a post in our territory? Walahi I think we're too welcoming. She better toe the line of the real Somali natives in Kenya.

Waaryaa inanta kartideeda ayaa halkaa geysay ee iskaga hadh.

Tallaabo   

xiinfaniin;941965 wrote:
Hadday reer Khatumo tahay , ethnic Somalilander maaha

Aaway Malika?

Waaryaa Somaliland citizenship is not given in Garowe but in Hargeisa;)

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941968 wrote:
If she's related to my sister Malika then all hail the new FM of Kenya. Tolka have playad the game very well in being inclusive. I see what her appointment could mean for us all. Good things, good things indeed.

Were you not saying reer Waqooyi are not natives of Kenya?

Saalax   

On another thought if she does the bidding of the Kenyans against Somalia interests, this is bad news

for Khaatumo folks they will receive the wrath of Culusow the DON of Mogadishu.

Tallaabo   

Apophis;941982 wrote:
I obviously meant the habros. Our Khatuumo brothers are welcome in NFD. Brother's keepers and all.

You have a habit of contradicting yourself Apo. Khatumites might be your brothers clan-wise, but just like the Habros they are not natives of Kenya like those in NFD.

Ninki apophis beryaha aad bu noogu kacsanyahay cadhadi culusow bu nugula kacay. War Somalilanders are your brothers and sisters and you have no conflicting interests, Unless you are a pirate but i doubt you are. Especially NFD Somalis and the Somalilanders are very good friends people like farax macalin and others. But i dont think you are from Kenya, Kenyan Somalis do like Somalilanders allot. Maybe you are just from Ethiopia i think and you grew up in Kenya. The Somalis particularly the Azanians from Ethiopia and the ethnic Somalilanders have a bad history but not the rest.

Malika   

Congrats to the sister - she has worked hard to get where she is!

Lol@ Somalilanders..waryareen, you didnt celebrate this much when Fowsiya got appointed maxaa gabadhaan aan wax idhiika galin aad uu darbaan tumeysaan?

lol

Tallaabo   

^ Xaaji Apo like all the other youth who come to SOL with a lot of nationalism and love for all their Somali brothers and sisters is poisoned in the political section of this accursed forum by the likes of xiin, oodka, oba, and you. They should be decontaminated as soon as possible;)

Tallaabo   

Malika;942001 wrote:

Lol@ Somalilanders..waryareen, you didnt celebrate this much when Fowsiya got appointed maxaa gabadhaan aan wax idhiika galin aad uu darbaan tumeysaan?

lol

Malika Foosiya is a political adversary but not Amina;)

Malika;942001 wrote:

lol

Way naga galeen wa gabadhayadi just like you are Malika

We wish her all the best luck

Fawziya sheekadeedu wa long story but i am happy for her 2 , the 2 girls from Somaliland origin foreign ministers of Somalia and Kenya.