Sign in to follow this  
Daqane

Amb. Amina Ahmed Mohamed just selected as the new Kenyan Minister of Foreign affairs

STOIC   

Raula, walle you are too picky words on screen..now I want you to dispute anything I have said in that post about justice Mohamed and I promise to give you the proof that he was one of the first people that refused to register that pink card that was engineered by Yusuf Haaaji and co...now unless you want to dispute what I wrote please spare me the lecture

nuune   

^^^ Stoic hehe waa caadi, Raula got you there dee sxb, she is more Sujui than anyone here, ciyaartu waa caadi waa la kala badiyaa niyahow, tan wey kaa badisey.

STOIC   

Baal siitheey igaabathiseey? She just jumped in with both feet without disputing my point..she didn't even ask me if I knew about the piracy, which honestly I didn't even knew about it...wa iskusoboot wAxeethaaa

nuune,

on the positive side, raula should be happy that our STOIC is back to Kenyan politics --the man was taken by xaaji xunuf's way duushay fairy tale :D

STOIC   

^ Walle siyasada Somaliland got me enemies....Qof lamaa amanikaroo weyee...hatikaale you are analysing stuff from Qabil perspective...I want her to dispute all the nice things I said about justice Mohamed instead of being fixated on calling Moi and Xaaji middle finger....Walle ayathaa buuqtaaa

STOIC   

^I'm cool, but lakiin when they come out with all the fangs you have to file their fangs with their own words...I never said anything bad about the honorable lady (Which by the way I was very pleased and happy for) and neither did I wanted to take the spot light away..I was just pointing another success story to Khatumo folks,...here comes my sijui sister and start throwing random accusations like we are on disneyworld internet forum and leaves....

xiinfaniin;942407 wrote:
lol

why is that, oba? You take forum discussions too serous
:D
:D. Keep in mind we are talking about a foreign minister of Kenya, not Somalia.

xiin it was a joke jheez.. :)

STOIC   

Raula, I'm still waiting for you response? You just can't throw accusation and leave..If you want to have a debate about Somali-sijuis I'm here..........

STOIC   

Malika, Wallahi hamna shida katikati yetu..lakini hebu angalia jinsi alivyo kuja hapa kama ndege alivyo angani na kutupa matope..ange nishauri pole peole bila kulete ukabila na mashindano....hebu Soma nilichokiandika kuhusu justice Mohamed na nieleze nimekoseya wapi?

Reeyo   

malistar2012;942580 wrote:
Congrats to Amina very impressive resumed, great opportunity for Somalia

That's what I was thinking, I pray one day she realizes she'd make a good leader across the boarder.

May she be a great success.

Oz   

Raula, hebu mwate Stoic sasa hivi nini wamvua ngozi :D :D kwani ni sisi kwa sisi tena..

Amish hongeraaaaa! we were neighbours Big Up South C'.

Ps: Real madrid vs Dortmund is about to start..