Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Sheikh Muuse cadde learns the wahabbis a lesson

Wadani   

oba hiloowlow;910897 wrote:
wadani ninyahow waxyabahii aan ka shakisanaa waan explore gareeye started looking in the net and asked the imam of my masjid as well.sxb anigu i will never leave diinta waxyalo badan evidence baa lo haaya beside yowmul qiyaama is my biggest fear

I'm glad to hear that Oba, I was worried about u for a while.

Naxar, brother u do know that Abu Bakar [ R.A.], Umar Al-Khattab [ R.A.], Usman [ R.A.], and Ali bin Abu Talib [ R.A.], never celebrated the prophet's [sAW] bithday right...

xadiithka ugu horeeya ee uu sheekha soo daliilsaday, waxaa lagu xusey silsiladaha axaadiista daciifka ah ee sheekh albani, sheekha weyn ee ibnu teymiyahna wuu daciifiyay.

Jacpher   

^lol@suubiska. Waad iga qoslisay. Ma meelo suubis u baahan baa jira boowe :D

Did the man said nabiga scw dambiyada ayuu masaxaa at 10:30 mark? Subxaanaka Yaa Allaaah. Oba is that the cashar you learned.

Taleexi   

Markaan diinta sida fiican u baran jirey amaba ku dhex jirey intaanan qalin daarmin, afar hab baa waxna lagu xalaalayn jirey, waxna lagu xaaraamayn jirey:

1- A'yad quraan ah

2- Xadiis sax ah

3- Qiyaas - Analogical reasoning

4- Jamhuurul culamaa, waana meesha diintu open ended-ka ka tahay ilaa maalinta la wada qaawan yahay, waa dheeraadka in Alle loogu mahadiyo mudan. Teeda kale, labada laamood ee diintu waa caqiidada iyo axkaamta/shareecada, caqiidadu waa lama taabtaan balse sidaan u fahmay shareecadu waxay ku dhafan tahay (function of ) oo isla bedeli kartaa goorta iyo goobta (Time & space), Al Ma'kan & Al Wa'qti. Beryahan danbe sida wax walba oo kale loo bililiqaystay, culimadiina waa la bililiqaystay, qof walba wuxuu ku leeyahay anigu arrintaa ma garanayo waxayse ila tahay, hadda ogow anaana ka kow ahe. Waa la' yaab, amankaag iyo fajac isla socda oo la mid ah; dab dhaxamooday maxaa lagu diiriyaa, dawo bukootayse maxaa lagu daweeyaa. Isku soo xoori, haa meelo suubis lagu dari karo baa jira.

he just said said the prophet NNKH name is Al-Mahi (the eraser).

Narrated Jubair bin Mutim:

Allah's Apostle said, "I have five names: I am Muhammad and Ahmad; I am Al-Mahi through whom Allah will eliminate infidelity; I am Al-Hashir who will be the first to be resurrected, the people being resurrected there after; and I am also Al-'Aqib (i.e. There will be no prophet after me)." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 4, Book 56, Number 732)

nuune   

^^ Rahima, Oba has agreed to go back to the books and directly explore himself, but the likes of Naxar who is not a Muslim are confusing him.

Ps: Oba and others, Al-Maaxi doesn't refer to Prophet Mohamed as danbiga tirtire, read the context fully, only Allah ayaa dunuubta tirtiro, to label this to Nabigeena is Shirkul Akbar

Rahima Bidca is innovation i don't think its something wrong to celebrate the prophet's birthday mowluud oo la isa xasuusiyo Nebiga NNKH and trying to live your life the way the prophet himself said.

Nuune i will continue to celebrate mowluud there is some things i disagree with the suufis but mowluud isn't one of them ANd subhanallah did you just call naxar nugaaleed a gaal? Waaku sidee sxbo?

Rahima   

oba hiloowlow;910951 wrote:
Rahima Bidca is innovation i don't think its something wrong to celebrate the prophet's birthday mowluud oo la isa xasuusiyo Nebiga NNKH and trying to live your life the way the prophet himself said.

Oba,

I know bidca is innovation, alhamdullilah i paid attention in dugsi :) . Secondly it is bidca because the prophet s.a.w, the sahaba and the righteous people of the past never celebrated mawlid. If you truly want to remember Rasuallah, follow his example.

So as nuune has said are you going back to the books?

Blessed   

Naxar Nugaaleed;910906 wrote:
How far we have come that we know find controversy in celebrating a birthday.

LOL. Huuno, Europe iyo Maraykan ka hor birthday aad celebrate garayn jirtaa iska yar, bal u yara kaadi.

The Prophet (saw) did not celebrate his birthday and nor did his compaions, He (PBUH) has in fact warned Muslims about copying christians with regards to their veneration of jesus (PBUH), turning his birthday into a holy day is one such example. You love the Prophet (saw), respecting his wishes and way of life would be a good start....