Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Sheikh Muuse cadde learns the wahabbis a lesson

Jacpher   

^Are you suggesting the prophet scw fasted on Mondays to celebrate his birthday? Then why Thursdays too? :D

That's not it. There is another reason he scw fasted on Mon & Thursdays. It might be easier for me to tell you here but would be better if you look it up and find out for yourself.

somalee   

Jacpher;911076 wrote:
^Are you suggesting the prophet scw fasted on Mondays to celebrate his birthday? Then why Thursdays too?
:D

That's not it. There is another reason he scw fasted on Mon & Thursdays. It might be easier for me to tell you here but would be better if you look it up and find out for yourself.

Lol, ooh pleeeeaaassee tell me, lol. I only said Monday because I was interested in that. The prophet also replied for Thursday and said, he fasts on Thursdays because that's the day deeds of the believers are taken up to heaven by the angels. I think the hadith went that way. The prophet fasted on Mondays because it's the day on which he was born.

Jacpher   

^If my memory serves me right it was not only the day he was born but also the day quran was revealed to him and the day he was sent. So why ignore the other two significants of Mondays he scw spoke of but randomly pick it as his birthday?

And is this your conclusion of the hadeeth that “the prophet clearly marked his birthday and with an act of worship, fasting” or do you have any other daleel supporting your claim he scw fasted Mondays to honor his birthday? And how does this support people who celebrate Mowliid since they eat a lot on that supposed birthday holiday :D

Haatu   

I believe the Monday and Thursdays have been selected because those are the days when the good deeds are taken up and something else I can't remember now.

Oba, if you listen to every man out there with a beard you'll be confused. When it comes to your religion, just stick to what the prophet, his companions and his students did. That way you'll never go wrong and you'll never be blamed. Also, if someone tells you this and this is your deen, always ask for proof because the religion is based upon proof. And make sure the 'proof' isn't a dodgy fabricated hadith, make sure it's an authenticated one. Also remember the words of the prophet PBUH "Inna sharra umuuri muxdathaatuhaa, wa kulla muxdathatin bidca, wa kulla bidcatin dalaalah, wa kulla dalaalatin fin Naar". Innovation in worldly things such as technology is good, innovation in the religion leads to the hell fire (notice the 'leads to').

I agree with the most but let me ask you a question building minarets towers are bidca does that necessarily it will leado to jahanam if you build minarate tower on a Mosque?

somalee   

Jacpher;911104 wrote:
^If my memory serves me right it was not only the day he was born but also the day quran was revealed to him and the day he was sent. So why ignore the other two significants of Mondays he scw spoke of but randomly pick it as his birthday?

And is this your conclusion of the hadeeth that “the prophet clearly marked his birthday and with an act of worship, fasting” or do you have any other daleel supporting your claim he scw fasted Mondays to honor his birthday? And how does this support people who celebrate Mowliid since they eat a lot on that supposed birthday holiday
:D

Look here, when the prophet was asked why he fasted on Mondays and Thursday, his reply was precisely that on Monday he was born and on Thursday the deeds are taken up. Period. If your memory serves you right or not is another thing altogether :-D . Are u sure Quran was revealed on a Monday? Where do you get this info from?

Haatu;911222 wrote:
I'm talking about bidca in worship. Is building a minaret worship?

Ok i get your point howeverI dont see nothing wrong with it i usually fast on mowluud to show gratitude to Allah swt for sending us Prophet Sayiduna Muhammad sallallahu alayhi wasalam

Jacpher   

somalee;911260 wrote:
Look here, when the prophet was asked why he fasted on Mondays and Thursday, his reply was precisely that on Monday he was born and on Thursday the deeds are taken up. Period. If your memory serves you right or not is another thing altogether :-D . Are u sure Quran was revealed on a Monday? Where do you get this info from?

So I take it that's your own understanding, his fasting on Mondays was due to him celebrating his birthday?? You've got no daleel other than your own understanding? If so, how come none of his khulafaa celebrated or fasted on Mowleed day?

nuune   

^^ I used to like a group we used to label them "Jabhada Haati Daliil", yacni everrything aan sheegno daliil keena ay na dhihi jireen, we admired their haati daliil ways of life as we used to bombard them with all the daliils we had from the Quran and Sunnah, dad dhaga nugul bey ahaayeen oo suufi iyo suxul weynba iskugu jirey iyo kuwa caamo ahba oo rabey iney amuuraha wareershey iney ka sal gaaraan,

now, the new breed of this generation would not ask you for a daliil, but they would settle as saying "nothing is wrong with it" by Oba, and "my understanding" by Somalee, xageenu raacnaa kolkaa, sideen wax ula wadnaa,

Haatu   

nuune;911311 wrote:
^^ I used to like a group we used to label them "Jabhada Haati Daliil", yacni everrything aan sheegno daliil keena ay na dhihi jireen, we admired their haati daliil ways of life as we used to bombard them with all the daliils we had from the Quran and Sunnah, dad dhaga nugul bey ahaayeen oo suufi iyo suxul weynba iskugu jirey iyo kuwa caamo ahba oo rabey iney amuuraha wareershey iney ka sal gaaraan,

now, the new breed of this generation would not ask you for a daliil, but they would settle as saying "nothing is wrong with it" by Oba, and "my understanding" by Somalee, xageenu raacnaa kolkaa, sideen wax ula wadnaa,

Oba listen to this. Without daliil there's no deen.

i go by common sense there is nothing wrong to fast on mowluud the way i do and show gratitude to Allah for sending us our Sayiduna Muhammad S.A.W i agree xoolo la qalo and make a big celebration waa laga roon yahay but whats wrong with making cibdaadah on mowluud and la isa xasuusiya nebi maxamad S.A.W?

nuune   

^^ Nothing is wrong with fasting and doing cibaadah on that day,like any other day, if you believe in xoolo la qalo and big celebration laga roonyahey, then hadaad xaqa ku soo dhacdey and we are on the same markab, now tell the people around you that waxan in laga roonyahey qeelada buuqa hilib cunoow soor walaaqoow etc.

I believe since yesterday dhowr kutub ayaad soo laqdey yaa Sheikhuna Hilowle Ibnu Dhicis!

somalee   

Muslim (1162) narrated from Abu Qataadah al-Ansaari (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was asked about fasting on Mondays and he said: “On (that day) I was born and on it Revelation came down to me.” The prophet, scw, here clearly states that one of his reasons for fasting on Mondays was because he was born on that day. That is a proof that he marked his birthday, and with an act of worship.

With regards to innovations, not all of them are blameworthy. The second azzan on Fridays was introduced after the prophet, Doing the late night tahajjud prayers in congregation was something that was introduced very late and was neither done by the companions or even those who came after them. The list is endless, those are all innovations but not necessarily bad innovations. Not to mention the numerous fatwas by the Salafi/Wahhabi pseudo-scholars which has become somewhat of a regular practice. So many of these fatwas are introduced into the mainstream Islamic practices and they are clear innovations. The latest being the legalization of hyena meat by a Somali Salafi scholar :D I hear rumors there are also permissions coming up of some peculiar sexual acts :D, in the latest Fatwas, dubbed "Fatwas of 2013". That's particularly interesting. By the time it's 2050 our Saudi backed Salafis will have legalized almost everything, my estimate.

Jarîr narrates:

Some desert Arabs clad in woolen clothes came to the Prophet (peace be upon him). He saw them in a sad plight as they had been in dire need. He exhorted the people to give charity, but they showed some reluctance until (signs) of anger could be seen on his face. Then a person from the Ansâr came with a purse full of silver. Then another person came forth and then others followed suit until signs of happiness could be seen on his face.

Thereupon the Prophet (peace be upon him) said: “Whoever starts in Islam a good practice (sunnah hasanah) and is emulated by others in doing so will get the reward of it and the reward of all those who act upon it without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And whosoever starts in Islam an evil practice (sunnah sayyi’ah) and is emulated by others will bear the sin of it and the sin of all those who act on it without their burden being diminished in the least. [sahîh Muslim: (1017)]

In conclusion it would be relevant to adduce the following words of imam ash-Shafi’i:”There are two kinds of innovations (bid’a): 1) innovations that contradict the Holy Scripture – the Qur’an, Prophet Muhammad’s Sunna and the tradition of the Prophet’s companions (assar) and the opinion which is shared by Islamic scholars (idjma’); such kind of innovations is heresy, it means going astray from the right path; 2) that which does not contradict the above mentioned; in such case an innovation is not regarded as a blameworthy novelty”.