Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Sheikh Muuse cadde learns the wahabbis a lesson

nuune   

Forget about this sheikh for a moment, or any other Wahabi sheikh as you said, why is it so hard for you to find the truth, the Quran is here, the Hadiths are here, forget about what anyone else has to say about this subject, just concentrate yourself on learning about this subject directly without any help from any sheikh from any group from any side.

Doing so will REALLY save you so much time and energy wallaahi, dhanka kutubta ku dhaqaaq and see what they have to say about this SUBJECT.

Sheikheyga ayaa sidan yiri iyo sheikhaaga ayaa sidan dhahey haba dhamaato, sheikhyadan meeshay ka soo dabqaateen si direct ah oo qumaati ah ugu tuur your own gantaal oo ka soo dab-qaado kadibna make your own judgement about the findings you have made.

nuune   

Maashaa Allaah, Baarakallaahu fiika, Ilaahay hakaa ajir siiyo oo nimcada iyo murtida ku jirto dhammaanteen Ilaah hana waafajiyo.

Halkaa ka wad sxb, rageedi wallaahi

nuune   

Waa kuu fududyahey markaa, thumma nathara thumma cabasa oo kale uu kuu noqonaa, mar dhaw adoo dhaasiim maraayo aa is arkee oo Fircoon iyo Qaaruun haraati ku dhufanaayo asasiino muundo camal

Mawlidka nabiga a bit of controversy something the Ullema disagree on now we Muslims are taught to follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad csw He is our best example how we should live as humans. Prophet Muhammad may peace be upon him. Never celebrated his own birth day i have looked every where not just hadiths but i have looked in Sirata nabaawi of Ibn ishaak and the work of abdullah ibn cabaas and even the work of Muhammad tabari the most important historical text we have is that the Prophet didn't celebrate his birth day. Nor did khaliful rashidins celebrate the birth of Prophet Muhammad. Now i am not saying the Birth of our prophet isn't significant its one of the most significant historical event ever occurred on this planet. But the thing we should ask our selves should we celebrate prophet Muhammad birth day. Well according to our teachings no he didn't celebrate it. But should we love the prophet yes is he in our hearts every day yes when we pray when we hear his name we say the salawaat. Are you allowed to praise the prophet when ever you like yes. This is my opinion i dont think you will go to hell if you celebrate the prophets Birth day you're thinking you are doing some thing good. But in reality you're adding something to the religion which is not a good thing to do. Islam teaches us not celebrate it just keep the prophet in you're heart and mind every day and don't pick specific day to remember him but allah knows best allahu yaclam.

Wadani   

Oba maalin dhowayd soodigii lahaa waxyaaba qaar ee diinta ku jira shaki baan ka qabaa? Laakiin waabad wanaagsantahay haddaad Quraankii u soo noqotay, waayo shakiga daawo ayuu u yahay.

wadani ninyahow waxyabahii aan ka shakisanaa waan explore gareeye started looking in the net and asked the imam of my masjid as well.sxb anigu i will never leave diinta waxyalo badan evidence baa lo haaya beside yowmul qiyaama is my biggest fear