Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Sheikh Muuse cadde learns the wahabbis a lesson

NGONGE   

^^ Almost all Muslim countries except Saudi Arabia have a public holiday on that day (so young Oba may not be alone there). Isn't that some sort of celebration? :P

Rahima   

^ I guess that's why we take our religion from the Quran and the Sunnah and not Muslim countries- alhamdullilah for that ay.

Rahima;910954 wrote:
Oba,

I know bidca is innovation, alhamdullilah i paid attention in dugsi
:)
. Secondly it is bidca because the prophet s.a.w, the sahaba and the righteous people of the past never celebrated mawlid. If you truly want to remember Rasuallah, follow his example.

So as nuune has said are you going back to the books?

Walaal mowlud is a Bidca Xusna macnaha a good innovation the only reason we celebrate is to show graditude towards Allah SWT for his sending of the Prophet Muhammad NNKH..

Yes i have gone back to the books walaal alhamdulilah.

Blessed   

NGONGE;910957 wrote:
^^ Almost all Muslim countries except Saudi Arabia have a public holiday on that day (so young Oba may not be alone there). Isn't that some sort of celebration?
:P

So unlike you to the miss the point!? *raises a brow*

NGONGE;910957 wrote:
^^ Almost all Muslim countries except Saudi Arabia have a public holiday on that day (so young Oba may not be alone there). Isn't that some sort of celebration?

In saudi arabia its also celebrated but unofficial

NGONGE   

*Blessed;910964 wrote:
So unlike you to the miss the point!? *raises a brow*

Not at all, ayeeyo (I thought this: :P gave my intention away). I was just taking a short cut and getting rid of an argument that would have come in three pages later. :P

nuune   

Oba, waan kaa waaya aragsanahey when it comes to dealing others, sxb, Muslim ma ahan, hadaadan ogeyna hada ogoow, Che was also correct for calling Xabad gaal, waa gaal weynaadey, marka you need some lessons sxb si aad u kala ogaato Solers who are gaalo, ooo diinta ka baxey, marka seef-laboodnima ma jirto, we know them more than you do, sxb

Ps: Go ahead, sxb, celebrate Mowliid, good luck with it

Nuune bro anigu maan arag naxar oo leh gaal ba ahay i always had similar views as him he was kinda sensible in my eyes. Hadu uu gaal yahayna its between him and his God inaan sheeg sheegno oo aan iraahno waa murtad waa gaal sow lagama roona culimadu wey ka digeen

nuune   

Qofkaan gaal aheyn hadaad dhahdo waa gaal ayaa danbi ah, kii gaal ahna waa gaal, kii diinta ka baxeyna waa gaal weynaadey, Bara Bisin La' bilaash uma ahan my favourite Surah sxb, suuradaas sidey gaalada, munaafaqiinta, murtadiinta, shoowiistayaasha u karbaasheyso soo maadan akhrisan, gaal iyo aniga naxariis nama dhax taalo.

Ps: Agree, Naxar is a sensible guy though, he is one of our oldie Solers too, I respect him much

Blessed   

NGONGE;910990 wrote:
Not at all, ayeeyo (I thought this:
gave my intention away). I was just taking a short cut and getting rid of an argument that would have come in three pages later.

So unlike you to avoid a 3 page debate!? lol, I thought you were upto something else bas maa calayna. :)

Nuune would make Such a fine inquisitor for the Spanish Inquisition, Thank God they did not have him, things could've been a hell of a lot worse lol.

Blessed Walaal se ku garatey waxan sameen jiray maraykan ka hor lol, to be honest life before America revolved around celebrations, sida Nuune busheska kuma'an jirin;)

somalee   

Xaaji Xunjuf;910890 wrote:
Mawlidka nabiga a bit of controversy something the Ullema disagree on now we Muslims are taught to follow the teachings of Prophet Muhammad csw He is our best example how we should live as humans. Prophet Muhammad may peace be upon him. Never celebrated his own birth day i have looked every where not just hadiths but i have looked in Sirata nabaawi of Ibn ishaak and the work of abdullah ibn cabaas and even the work of Muhammad tabari the most important historical text we have is that the Prophet didn't celebrate his birth day. Nor did khaliful rashidins celebrate the birth of Prophet Muhammad. Now i am not saying the Birth of our prophet isn't significant its one of the most significant historical event ever occurred on this planet. But the thing we should ask our selves should we celebrate prophet Muhammad birth day. Well according to our teachings no he didn't celebrate it. But should we love the prophet yes is he in our hearts every day yes when we pray when we hear his name we say the salawaat. Are you allowed to praise the prophet when ever you like yes. This is my opinion i dont think you will go to hell if you celebrate the prophets Birth day you're thinking you are doing some thing good. But in reality you're adding something to the religion which is not a good thing to do. Islam teaches us not celebrate it just keep the prophet in you're heart and mind every day and don't pick specific day to remember him but allah knows best allahu yaclam.

I don't exactly remember that particular hadith but there was a time when the prophet was asked by one of his companions why he fasts on Mondays and Thursdays. The prophet replied that he fasts on every Monday because it was the day that he was born. I don't know what your definition of celebration is in this context, but the prophet clearly marked his birthday and with an act of worship, fasting. That's a huge celebration in my eyes.