Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali youth more interested in the Gaza conflict

oba hiloowlow;890625 wrote:
War thats because Hamas has the responsibility man, they shoot rockets into israelian territoriums and then hide under civilians. Hamas are like Al shabaab

Maybe because Israel Killed the Military leader of Hamas you cant expect to have peace and at the same time assassinating people. It doesn't work like that.

Jacpher;890630 wrote:
^So one is
mis
guided for forming an opinion of a current world event? Views of Obama making history visit is OK but Gaza bombing a no no?
:D

Who is that's asking you to do anything about Gaza? I didn't know the power to reverse things in Gaza was in the hands of you guys and you're resisting to lift a finger because most Arab states don't care about it either? You gotta love this screwed up train of logic.

Hamas is fighting a battle they can't win thus responsible for the casualties.

Xaaji Xunjuf;890632 wrote:
Maybe because Israel Killed the Military leader of Hamas you cant expect to have peace and at the same time assassinating people. It doesn't work like that.

haye what can they do is it better to shoot some rockets into israel and hide under civilians? Count on Israel to attack the civilians in that case

Jacpher;890638 wrote:
^What's that got to do with having an opinion of the situation?

as oday said before charity begins at home these youth i was talking about dont even care about the existens of somalia but as soon as arab nations turns into a mayhem they are the first to talk about the issue. hypocrisy at its finest

Palestine is the breast cancer of issues in the Muslim world. It is hardly the worst of the issues, but through excellent marketing, all attention is diverted towards it.

Jacpher   

^Palestine is a Muslim concern. Regardless of your little opinion, Palestine is in the hearts of billions of Muslims around the world.

Oba: You need to educate yourself about the situation before saying Arabs don't care, Somalis shouldn't. Sounds little dump.

Really? Explain why the Gaza conflict, which is tame in comparison to what's happening in Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan and Kurdistan etc. is getting the lions share of publicity.

turkey supposed 'status' as a regional power is based on an artificial pretence of being seen to doing something rather doing something tangible. this neo-ottamanism is not impressing anyone. its all empty rhetoric. egypt has made real strides towards dealing with the Zionist. the Palestinians are self-destructive by doing more harm than good to their cause.

i don't particularly care as i'm interested in my own country and people. NO one should feel compelled to show sympathy as 'they' haven't shown islamic-based emotional sentiment to'us'.

Oba Maybe because they see injustice maybe because they see the so called free world Europe and America taking sides in this conflict. And keep in mind most of these youth live in western countries. On Somalia what do they actually know about Somalia's conflict they know its based on clan, based on distrust between the various Somali entities and leaderships. How on mothers earth do you think they can talk and help Somalia when Somalis themselves are in an internal predicament.

Jacpher;890644 wrote:
^The
third holiest city in Islam
is a Muslim concern. Regardless of your little opinion,
the third holiest city in Islam
is in the hearts of billions of Muslims around the world.

Fixed that for you.

Why not say what's really on your mind? If you're main concern was the human impact of this conflict, you would be far too busy weeping for the people of the countries I mentioned before.

Jacpher   

Blackflash;890649 wrote:
Fixed that for you.

Why not say what's really on your mind? If you're main concern was the human impact of this conflict, you would be far too busy weeping for the people of the countries I mentioned before.

You want to distract the readers from Palestine by altering my quote :D Nice try but that's now what I said.

This is what I wrote:

Jacpher;890644 wrote:
^Palestine is a Muslim concern. Regardless of your little opinion, Palestine is in the hearts of billions of Muslims around the world.

You see it wrote Palestine, not holly site. The holy mosque is in PALESTINE.

Xaaji Xunjuf;890648 wrote:
Oba Maybe because they see injustice maybe because they see the so called free world Europe and America taking sides in this conflict. And keep in mind most of these youth live in western countries. On Somalia what do they actually know about Somalia's conflict they know its based on clan, based on distrust between the various Somali entities and leaderships. How on mothers earth do you think they can talk and help Somalia when Somalis themselves are in an internal predicament.

war they don't even care about somalia at all its history,culture, politics you name it. dad kale bey ka daba ordayaan

Mooge   

Oba, ninyoow isku xishood. what will the palestenians think of Somali people when they see this useless topic?

if we burned our house, we should not lose all our humanity and be silent or supportive of other injustices. what is wrong with you?