Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali youth more interested in the Gaza conflict

oba hiloowlow;890610 wrote:
me Somali what has arabs done for us the latest decade? you lot should stop be wannabe arabs. Faaido maleh

Oba hiloowlow what do you want Arabs to do for you ,they gave adeero Geedi Millions of dollars in bilateral aid, Somali problems are domestic problems can only be solved by Somalis not by the wider Arab world.

Apophis;890611 wrote:
NGONGE, if you and those supporting Gaza care so much why don't we see support for those fighting the Ethio oppression? They're no Arab enough for your kind are they?? Away with the fake humanism.

well said!!!

turkey supposed 'status' as a regional power is based on an artificial pretence of being seen to doing something rather doing something tangible. this neo-ottamanism is not impressing anyone. its all empty rhetoric. egypt has made real strides towards dealing with the Zionist. the Palestinians are self-destructive by doing more harm than good to their cause.

i don't particularly care as i'm interested in my own country and people. NO one should feel compelled to show sympathy as 'they' haven't shown islamic-based emotional sentiment to'us'.

Xaaji Xunjuf;890613 wrote:
Oba hiloowlow what do you want Arabs to do for you ,they gave adeero Geedi Millions of dollars in bilateral aid, Somali problems are domestic problems can only be solved by Somalis not by the wider Arab world.

war i hate arabs ninyahow did you know that israel lobbied for italian somaliland quest for independence in 1960 while the arabs were pushing for somalias independence to be pushed back to 1970. Who is the enemy marka?

The problem with the Israel Palestinian conflict is a conflict of two extremes on one hand you have the Hamas a political entity with a military wing who refuse till the day of today to recognize Israels right to exist. And on the other hand we have Israelis rightwing party likud benjamin netanyahu's party they refuse to negotiate a Palestinian state based on the 1967 borders and they refuse to stop building new Jewish settlement on Palestinian territory in the west bank and then we have the Jerusalem dispute.

Jacpher   

Not the time for Arab this Arab that Oba. Get your head together. We're talking about little babies getting blown up into pieces. Your hatred for Arab is noticed but bombing Gaza into the dark ages is neither about racism nor politics. I'm glad ciyaalka Soomaalida have better understanding of the situation than a grown A$$$ nigga like you.

Free Gaza. Allow Muslimiinta badbaadi.

oba hiloowlow;890619 wrote:
war i hate arabs ninyahow did you know that israel lobbied for italian somaliland quest for independence in 1960 while the arabs were pushing for somalias independence to be pushed back to 1970. Who is the enemy marka?

Hate is a big word what can Arabs do Oba they were under European colonialism themselves.I am sure there is another reason why u dislike them Arab is a collective identity i don't like Egyptian Arabs but i like Moroccon Arabs or Omani Arabs or Iraqi Arabs or Palestinian Arabs.

Odey   

oba hiloowlow;890588 wrote:
I am sick and tired of seeing the Somali youth engaging in protests,twittering making fb updates about the Gaza conflict these couple of days they would never support their country and people the way they are defending Hamas and palestinians. smh

For once we are in complete agreement!. Charity begins at home and I for one am more concerned with goings on in my homeland First.

There are approximately 200 million arabs who due to their own fault have left their kin in this position and would not do anything about it other than protest and offer sweet words of support.. Why should I do anything about it, especially since We as a people have much bigger problems and "bigger Fish to fry"?

Misguided

Jacpher;890622 wrote:
Not the time for Arab this Arab that Oba. Get your head together. We're talking about little babies getting blown up into pieces. Your hatred for Arab is noticed but bombing Gaza into the dark ages is neither about racism nor politics. I'm glad ciyaalka Soomaalida have better understanding of the situation than a grown A$$$ nigga like you.

Free Gaza. Allow Muslimiinta badbaadi.

War thats because Hamas has the responsibility man, they shoot rockets into israelian territoriums and then hide under civilians. Hamas are like Al shabaab

Odey;890624 wrote:
For once we are in complete agreement!. Charity begins at home and I for one am more concerned with goings on in my homeland First.

There are approximately 200 million arabs who due to their own fault have left their kin in this position and would not do anything about it other than protest and offer sweet words of support.. Why should I do anything about it, especially since We as a people have much bigger problems and "bigger Fish to fry"?

Misguided

Wakaa odey!!

Apophis;890615 wrote:
Horta Xaaji, when you say things like this, they make you sound like a simple person. A secessionist should not be telling other secessionist they are wrong to want to the same thing they want. There's no logic there at all. Come on!!

I am not a secessionist saaxib i am dissolving a union.

On the Kurdish issue i think its better if they just let turkey be turkey , the same way iraqi Kurds have found themselves in the political culture of Iraq and they have their fair share of the resources of their country. Something Sadam Hussein kept from them for decades.

Xaaji Xunjuf;890623 wrote:
Hate is a big word what can Arabs do Oba they were under European colonialism themselves.I am sure there is another reason why u dislike them Arab is a collective identity i don't like Egyptian Arabs but i like Moroccon Arabs or Omani Arabs or Iraqi Arabs or Palestinian Arabs.

war palestinians and Iraqis are the worst.

Jacpher   

Odey & Oba:

So one is misguided for forming an opinion of a current world event? Views of Obama making history visit in Asia is OK but Gaza bombing a no no? :D

Who is that's asking you to do anything about Gaza? I didn't know the power to reverse things in Gaza was in the hands of you guys and you're resisting to lift a finger because most Arab states don't care about it either? You gotta love this screwed up train of logic.

Aren't we glad you don't have the means to hurt or help the little innocent children of Gaza today otherwise we know where your position stands.