Sign in to follow this  
oba hiloowlow

Somali youth more interested in the Gaza conflict

oba hiloowlow;890722 wrote:
Malika i Said Hamas are like Al shabaab. Believe me i know a lot from the 7 days war till today

Not true the people of gaza went to the ballot box and voted for Hamas in a democratic way i don't remember Unuka clan voting for Shabaab?

Xaaji Xunjuf;890724 wrote:
Not true the people of gaza went to the ballot box and voted for Hamas in a democratic way i don't remember Unuka clan voting for Shabaab?

war its like reer Ceelbuur and Al shabaab.

Look at the westbank its peace today!

Odey   

Apophis;890738 wrote:
^^ This isn't me saying this; but people have raised the idea of relocating the Arabs to other Arab countries. It's one Idea among many.

That is ethnic cleansing, maybe we should relocate you to the himalayas!.

Apophis correct its holy to them and its their ancestral homeland the same way its for the Palestinians. But the problem is they don't want to compromise and agree on the 2 state solution which could be a solution. But Israel also doesn't want to stop building settlements on Palestinian territory. There are many jews in the west who dont have a problem with a one state for both Arabs and Jews for both Palestinians and Israelis one country. But the rightwing Israelis dont want to hear that, one state shared between Arabs and Jews. That would mean the idea of a Jewish identity in the middle east a Jewish country can no longer exist and they don't want that. But on the other hand demographics in Israel changing real fast the birth rate of Arabs in Israel is doubling the past 3 decades. Israeli Arabs inside Israel are already 30% of the larger israeli population. Imagine in 20 years time that's why most israelis are for the 2 state solution just not the 1967 boundaries they want a Palestinian state but they don't want to give back territory.

Haatu   

Xaaji Xunjuf;890609 wrote:
Kurds want to dismember beautiful turkey, turkey has the right to defend their country from aggressors.

Oh the irony :D

Malika;890719 wrote:
^He would rather have the young Somalis engage in the endless fruitless clan based argument -

on the contrary this is more authentic and empowers our young people to discuss and deliberate ideas within the confines of their centre of gravity. i'd rather the young somali children debated somali affairs even it was clan based than to be expected to engage with the political plight of a people so far removed from them and made to feel less islamic if they disagree because the foreign unvetted iman-thug deems it. i remember when the terrorist struck the twin towers, many people from s.korea were crying and expressing deep emotions towards the plight of the american people in their time of need and stress. yet 50 yrs before america was a imperial power causing havoc in the korean peninsula using their wicked ideologies to break the will of the korean people.

we as Somalis today engage with the affairs of a people so removed from our plight. instead of looking internally inward.we're expected as a member of the ummah to show sympathy for the self-induced internal issues of the Palestinian. as members of the ummah we should abstain in such collective displays of purported unity.

the whole Palestine cause has run its cause and is given more attention than it merits... ruunti. where are condemnation of Muslims who were slaughtered like goats in burma and in various places around the world. the arab muslim is NO more muslim than muslims in bolivia, yet sometimes you cant help but think the paki-controlled mosques deliberately elevate the Palestinian cause because of Palestine's close proximity to the holyland and because of their own inferiority complex and inability to pronounce 'kh' and 'th' perfectly as prescribed. there are many who believe this view and the arab muslim has an arrogant ingrained view of himself since your ancestors were islamised by his ancestors. our children are being brainwashed and we should save them from this false propaganda and pollution.

Odey   

Apophis;890749 wrote:
It's not me suggesting it you melon; it was a historical "offer" by the Jews. Wax fahan.

Si fiican baan wax uu fahmey, but remember, just because they raised it, doesnt mean you have propagate it you muppet!

Wadani   

I used to think Somalis are a proud people, but just like any other black nation they cower when black meets white/Arab (unlike our true somali nomads of the past). That is why we have adopted Arabic culture for the past 2 to 3 decades and have given precendence to the plight of the palestinians over ours.

This is not to say I dont support the palestinian cause, because I do. It's just that I choose to focus my energies on the plight of Somalis and Somalia.

Wadani;890761 wrote:
I used to think Somalis are a proud people, but just like any other black nation they cower when black meets white/Arab (unlike our true somali nomads of the past). That is why we have adopted Arabic culture for the past 2 to 3 decades and have given precendence to the plight of the palestinians over ours.

This is not to say I dont support the palestinian cause, because I do. It's just that I choose to focus my energies on the plight of Somalis and Somalia.

+10000. proud and independent NO more. the cultural genocide in somalia must be STOPPED!