Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

its OFFICIAL, y'all.

Ramz begins on WEDNESDAY 9th July 2013. even Saudi and Egypt agree on this one. :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

I booked a flight to Jijiga tomorrow morning because of my terrifying experience on the bus between Harar and Dire Dawa, with a driver who sped and tried to pass trucks on the road winding down the mountains around Harar. I didn't even take photos of the beautiful landscape because I was certain that it would distract the driver and send us tumbling over the edge. Never again :mad:

Going rural again, so I'll probably be offline for another few weeks until I'm back in Jijiga, or in Hargeisa. Ramadan Kareem y'all :)

Safferz;967397 wrote:
So now the question is whether or not to go to Hargeisa for a few days and come back, and when. It's a hassle, it's Ramadan, and it's a rough trip, but I'd like to go see ayeyo
:(

don't bother coming here with cheap excuses. kulaaha ''ayeyo''. inabti, miyaad isku xishootid and STOP the pathetic excuses for once in your life, ma garatay?. Gudida Wanaag Farista iyo Xuman Reebida will be roaming the streets of Hargeisa and will probably catch you in the act, as you OVER indulge in your ''western-isms''. shameful. stay away you little goat. :cool:;)

Safferz;967463 wrote:

Going rural again
, so I'll probably be offline for another few weeks until I'm back in Jijiga, or in Hargeisa. Ramadan Kareem y'all
:)

aar bal tan eega?

i beg you send me the abstract of your fieldwork. i would love to read it for purely amusement purposes. it probably reeks of 19th century colonial 'othering'. ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967465 wrote:
don't bother coming here with cheap excuses. kulaaha ''ayeyo''. inabti, miyaad isku xishootid and STOP the pathetic excuses for once in your life, ma garatay?. Wanaag Farista iyo Xuman Reebida will be roaming the streets of Hargeisa and will probably catch you in the act, as you in indulging in your 'western-isms''. shameful. stay away you little goat. :cool:
;)

I had a week to shake off my Western/reer magaalo needs in Harar and Dire Dawa dee. Hargeisa is a good mix, not nearly as traditional and conservative as some of the places I went in kilil shanaad, but of course I behave accordingly :) Plus it's Ramadan, I will probably just spend a few days with my family and NOT hanging out with you, ee sida ula soco.

Safferz;967470 wrote:
I had a week to shake off my Western/reer magaalo needs in Harar and Dire Dawa dee. Hargeisa is a good mix, not nearly as traditional and conservative as some of the places I went in kilil shanaad, but of course I behave accordingly
:)
Plus it's Ramadan, I will probably just spend a few days with my family and NOT hanging out with you, ee sida ula soco.

you're just being ridiculous now. i bet y'all will be having 2 samosa's per person at your ''ayeyo's house'' for the first 28 days, then 3 samosa's per person thereafter. can you confirm? :P also, like i said, i'll be going into seclusion, for the purposes of observing the fast (6 samosa's per ONLY person :P), this year. that is ALL you need to inaad la socotid. nothing else. :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967466 wrote:
aar bal tan eega?

i beg you send me the abstract of your fieldwork. i would love to read it for purely amusement purposes. it probably reeks of 19th century colonial
'othering'
;)

:D :D :D

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatu,

abti,

what's this i hear about you working? you? work? naga daa ciyaarta, ma garatay? :P

the last OG to actually ''work'' was Sayid Mohammed Abdullah Hassan. he did a bloody marvelous job in stopping those !doors bartering goods with the camel-herders, somaha? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;967472 wrote:
you're just being ridiculous now. i
bet y'all will be having 2 samosa's per person at your ''ayeyo's house'' for the first 28 days, then 3 samosa's per person thereafter.
can you confirm?
:P
also, like i said, i'll be going into seclusion, for the purposes of observing the fast (6 samosa's per ONLY person
:P
), this year. that is ALL you need to inaad la socotid. nothing else.
:P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What are you trying to say Alphow :mad:

Safferz;967473 wrote:
:D

i'm waiting, ma garatay?

how are you juxtaposing the internal rural dynamics with your outsider, voyeuristic and indeed ethnocentric based research methodologies? :D:p

Haatu   

Man Ramadan is gonna be a killer here. I wish I could fast in Africa or the Middle East (Malaysia wouldn't be bad too). One day IA.

Safferz;967477 wrote:
What are you trying to say Alphow :mad:

isn't your ayeyo's house infested with cockroaches and other such unpleasantness? balse, one things for sure.........those cockroaches will be eating this Ramadan, ma istidhi? :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;967466 wrote:
aar bal tan eega?

i beg you send me the abstract of your fieldwork. i would love to read it for purely amusement purposes. it probably reeks of 19th century colonial
'othering'
;)

lol :D :D

War I am working, I just came home 1.30 hrs ago. But what will an !door know about hard work? :D

Haatu;967479 wrote:
Man Ramadan is gonna be a killer here. I wish I could fast in Africa or the Middle East (Malaysia wouldn't be bad too). One day IA.

is that because of 'work', abti?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

No, it's because of 3.00 am to 9.30 pm. Wax fahan. Besides, I'm in love with Malaysia and would love to spend some time there.