Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

N.O.R.F   

Alpha Blondy;960289 wrote:
posts of pure unadulterated cantarbaqash, y'all.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm out y;all.

LoL well done

i was comparing internet speeds with this guy earlier today. kulaaha....''my internet is very good, it lets me play YouTube without stopping''...:P.

he's right laakin, youtube is the best measure of internet speed in the SL Republic.....as there's no other forms of regulatory frameworks.... :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

N.O.R.F;960371 wrote:
LoL well done

i'm not competing with y'all troll, shaah and cakes folks anymore........ma garatay? ;):P:cool::o

''the race is long and, in the end, it's only with yourself'' - Baz Luhrmann

Alpha Blondy;959504 wrote:
my little niece and nephew are FINALLY here. they are in berbera at the moment. i'm so excited to see them, walahi. my niece is 4 years old and i haven't seen her for 1 yr and 4 months. my little nephew was born may 29th 2013 and i have NEVER seen him. he apparently looks like me. 'they' say he has my personality, too....
:P:D

i wonder if their mother will allow me to see them. i'm very shy and she's not exactly the greatest 'dumaashi", ma garateen?
:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i will FINALLY see the 'little ones' today approx 4pm. i can't wait walahi. i'm so excited to see my little neice and nephew. its going to be awesome mashallah. i couldnt find a number for them and even though i called my brother in the UK, he, too, didnt have a number for his wife and kids (such an *****, ma istidhi). i will go there and spend some quality time with them, you know. balse, more importantly, the MOTHER has given my sister-in-law a lots of stuff for Al. i'll collect these (apparently, there's a professional digital camera and some sock among other goodies...:P)................ and pay my respect to her family and ensure i QUICKLY get custody of the kids immediately.......they'll be crucified in that sac-sac-musa-iska-dhuseey house ....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;960167 wrote:
its fairly obviously isnt it? :mad:

the bloody Saaxil Supersonics were full of laan-gaabs like reer sahal and abokar cisse. this is the doing of Abdulshakur, the new reer sahal mayor of Berbera city. :mad:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha, are you telling me that even the football teams are tribalised? Berbera used to have a lot of carab and hindi players.

N.O.R.F;960592 wrote:
^Aha. Opposite Imperial?

nah, abti,

i went suuq hoose, actually.

i saw Hadraawi in imperial just the other day, you know. :P