Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

I just came across this, innaba caadi maahan:

Qofuu cudurka hayoon

hadan kaa caawinayn

cad kaa maqan baa

maqan baa la yidhi

It's a shame no one remembers how to sing anymore.

^ how can an 18 year old lad know about these classics?

does your kacaanist father listen to them? does it remind him of the 'good old days'?, does it? :P

not long before Uni, Haatuuooooow, inaar. you're going love it walahi. even, i'm excited for you. you'll finally have some 'fun' after studying so hard?

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Haatu   

ina adeer, I found it whilst suffering listening to your "friend" :D Innaba caadi maahan wallee. Proper singing not qadiijo from suuqa who sings at weddings part time.

And I CAN'T wait for uni ina adeer. Accommodation, course done and grades IA done as well (plus a few jabs, CRB etc) :D

Haatu   

I was just thinking that song would be amazing for karaoke.

Daawada caashaqa i heley

i heley

cidkale loo dooni maayoo

Apo, will keep that in mind. Thank fully I applied to an en-suite accommodation.

Apophis;960939 wrote:
One little tip: you'll grow to despise 50% of people you share halls with by the end of the 1st semester, so don't make any accomodation deals for second year and until the aforementioned happens
:D

talking from experience, miyaa?

how was your university experience, inaar?

where you a member of any of the sports and cultural societies?

Haatu;960932 wrote:
ina adeer, I found it whilst suffering listening to your "friend"
Innaba caadi maahan wallee. Proper singing not qadiijo from suuqa who sings at weddings part time.

And I CAN'T wait for uni ina adeer. Accommodation, course done and grades IA done
as well (plus a few jabs, CRB etc
)

what do you need jabs and CRB for, inaar? :P its not your going to the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, dee? :P

is this the requirement these days? oh my how things have changed, ma istidhi? in my day, we all had meningitis and passed it around. you see, this was the beginning of the noughties. ;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

Al, I won't be allowed to touch patients or go to placements otherwise ina adeer. All health related courses students have to do it.

ina adeer, can you find me more good classics like the one I posted?

MESSAGE from my cousin.......WALAHI BILAHI i haven't edited but copied as sent.........:)

''Al, walalo waa musa. walalo waayaha iyo wakhtiguba wuu adag yahay oo waan lasocdaa ee walalo camal la'aan ayaa ii wahelisee ee walalo kiradii guriga ($3) iga dhimane ma ii karaysa.....''........

this guy is taking me for a mug, ma istidhi? he's always sending these abstract messages...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Tallaabo;960996 wrote:
Is this the fifth president of Jubbaland?
:P

at this current rate, ya oog?

can you explain the jubba issue to me? why are they hating on president Hassan of the Federal State of Somalia?

i don't really understand it. :)