Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz;960682 wrote:
Look what I found in Addis dee...

iv8hvn.jpg

please don't tell Ban Ki Moon, adigo mudane. :D.............what the hell were you doing in gerji? :P

there's only one Somali embassy ee sida uula soco......

308849_10150407146304250_1803231813_n.jp

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;960651 wrote:
You need insects, preferably Bees, to fertilise those flowers. Start a European Bee colony, they don't sting as much.

you're a legend, walle. :P

how do i start a European Bee colony horta?

will the bees fertilising the flowers increase the number of flowers?

please advise.

Al.

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;960693 wrote:
please don't tell Ban Ki Moon, adigo mudane.
:D
.............what the hell were you doing in gerji?
:P

lol I go everywhere dee, and I needed to get as far away from this stuffy hotel as possible. But now I'm back in my hotel lobby and people watching, eavesdropping on what I think are Somali diplomats next to me (no one knows I'm Somali here :().

Safferz;960699 wrote:
lol I go everywhere dee, and I needed to get as far away from this stuffy hotel as possible. But now I'm back in my hotel lobby and people watching, eavesdropping on what I think are Somali diplomats next to me (no one knows I'm Somali here
:(
).

^ gerji is famous for two things......Somali-land 'embassy' and khat. sow ma agartid......i told you these SL landers are hopeless.....:P:D

where are you staying? don't tell me the intercontinental? that's where the 'somali diplomats' on the begging-bowls circuit, usually go.....:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;960705 wrote:
^ gerji is famous for two things......Somali-land 'embassy' and khat. sow ma agartid......i told you these SL landers are hopeless.....
:P:D

where are you staying? don't tell me the intercontinental? that's where the 'somali diplomats' on the begging-bowls circuit, usually go.....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Intercontinental kulaha. I'm staying at the Sheraton, seems to be a popular place to be seen so there's a lot of traffic here in the lobby, which is currently packed full with people dressed up just to have an overpriced coffee. And I am wearing sweatpants :P I moved so I can't hear the Somali meeting anymore (which just got a little bigger), but in an odd twist, the Amhara next to me are talking about the Somalis.

:mad:

Amina, my next door neighbour, whose like 12 months pregnant, really ought to STOP sending her 3 year old girl to get things for her. for goodness sakes, the little girl was knocking the door like CRAZY. i was angry and about to SHOUT...until she said.....''abti toorsh toorsh''.:D:D:)

i gave her the touch that was charging in my kitchen (reminded by the maid). by the way, this is the same touch, that belonged to Al once, until Amina claimed it as her own. she's a fellow monkey, you see and i'm always nice to Amina in these huuno majority neck of the woods. :D:p

:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz;960710 wrote:
Intercontinental kulaha. I'm staying at the Sheraton, seems to be a popular place to be seen so there's a lot of traffic here in the lobby, which is currently packed full with people dressed up just to have an overpriced coffee. And I am wearing sweatpants
I moved so I can't hear the Somali meeting anymore (which just got a little bigger), but in an odd twist, the Amhara next to me are talking about the Somalis.

:D:D

i could swear the Sheraton is $450 per night? you staying there is ridiculous, ruunti. why don't you stay in the million other decent hotels in town. balse, this is neither surprising nor shocking. in FACT, this is expected of ciyaal who were born with 'a sliver spoon in their mouths'..:P

but in an odd twist, the Amhara next to me are talking about the Somalis.

i'd very surprised if you understood a single word of their conversation. unless, of course, you're insinuating your Amharic is that good? :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;960717 wrote:

i could swear the Sheraton is $450 per night? you staying there is ridiculous, ruunti. why don't you stay in the million other decent hotels in town. balse, this is neither surprising nor shocking. in FACT, this is expected of ciyaal who were born with
'a sliver spoon in their mouths'

i'd very surprised if you understood a single word of their conversation. unless, of course, you're insinuating your Amharic is that good? :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

It's not cheap, but it's not $450 a night either, though some rooms are that much and more. I'm not the one paying for it so I don't mind indulging during my time in Addis dee :P I'm understanding a lot more Amharic than I expected to, which is nice.

Safferz   

Haatu;960734 wrote:
Safferz, what were the Axmaar saying?

I only caught a little bit, one woman asking a man whether they are Somalis sitting there, and they kept looking over. But then again, I was people watching too so I won't assume it was anything but normal curiosity about the folks in the lobby :P

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;960687 wrote:
^ we're on the same GMT, dee.

how comes you've been absent from these boards?
:(

I thought about that last time you said "I'm out, y'all" and instead of the usual ~7pm I'd see that post, it was like 3am :D I haven't yet adjusted to the time, I passed out around 8pm and now it's almost 4am and I'm up. I have internet access but I've been going out during the day to explore the city and meet up with folks I know in town for lunch/dinner, so I haven't been on SOL too much... but good news, it looks like even the smallest of tuulo in kililka shanaad will have internet access, I just need to pick up one of those USB internet sticks while I'm here for my laptop and I'm good to go :)

what's up y'all.

couple of busy days. logged out earlier yesterday night and being working very hard all day ee sida uula soco.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL