Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Haatu;960951 wrote:
ina adeer, can you find me more good classics like the one I posted?

I'm still waiting Alpha. No modern Fiska rubbish and what-not. Slow like the one I posted preferably :)

Safferz, haye have you managed to gauge the Axmaar opinion of us. We all know what we think of them but what do they really say about us in private?

Haatu;961031 wrote:
I'm still waiting Alpha. No modern Fiska rubbish and what-not. Slow like the one I posted preferably
:)

i'm qaacist, of sort, ma garatay? balse, i like other Somali classic genres, too...:P

kooshin.....awesome song....

xabiba xasan tooxoow is super-awsome......

salaax qaasim....

^ one of my favourite songs.....

-----------

Safferz, haye have you managed to gauge the Axmaar opinion of us. We all know what we think of them but what do they really say about us in private?

you're better off asking the axmaar than our saffz. :P

Cambuulo iyo bun;961038 wrote:
greetings my niggas im apperantly handicapped sida ula soocda nooh
:P

i once faked dyslexia and automatically got an extra 10% across the board. :cool:

Safferz;961029 wrote:
lol I ended up somewhere more random than Gerji tonight, you would stop talking to me Alpha
:(

LOOOOOOOL@you would stop talking to me Alpha.

i've stopped talking to you for less than the brothal you went to..... , ma garatay? :o

Safferz   

I care cambuulo, sorry to hear that :(

Alpha Blondy;961040 wrote:

you're better off asking the axmaar than our saffz.
:P

This is true. However I did end up at a shisha and qayil session with an interesting mix of diaspora Ethiopian professionals, and we talked a lot about historical and political stuff that helped confirm to me that Ethiopian nationalism is even more delusional and irrational than I thought. One guy was talking about reclaiming Djibouti as part of Ethiopia, because Ethiopia only let France "borrow" it. Someone else told me Somalis "ruined" qat's reputation in 1991, when the Americans associated Somalis' night attacks with the stimulant (I'm pretty sure he learned that one from Black Hawk Down). I didn't say much though, it's always a difficult place to be in with certain crowds because you never know who will remember you and what you've said, and whether that will make things difficult down the road.

Haatu   

Saff, I see. You were clever by not speaking. Bloody Injirley are all jaajuus and many Somalis as well so watch what you say to them.

Haatu   

Apophis;961066 wrote:
C&B you need dikir for quicker healing. Haatu will do it for cambuulo iyo bun
:D

Very smooth. :D

Al, read with me toban qulhuwallo and toban faatixo :D

Safferz;961055 wrote:
I care cambuulo, sorry to hear that
:(

This is true. However I did end up at a shisha and qayil session with an interesting mix of diaspora Ethiopian professionals, and we talked a lot about historical and political stuff that helped confirm to me that Ethiopian nationalism is even more delusional and irrational than I thought. One guy was talking about reclaiming Djibouti as part of Ethiopia, because Ethiopia only let France "borrow" it. Someone else told me Somalis "ruined" qat's reputation in 1991, when the Americans associated Somalis' night attacks with the stimulant (I'm pretty sure he learned that one from
Black Hawk Down
). I didn't say much though, it's always a difficult place to be in with certain crowds because you never know who will remember you and what you've said, and whether that will make things difficult down the road.

i'm sorry, but this 'doesn't' count as an actual discussion. y'all sat there in the Sheraton and drank ethical trade boona, somaha? these diaspora Ethiopian professionals you speak off have had too much injera made with GM yeast, which perhaps explains the civility in their tone.......hence why they use terms like ''borrowed''. the Ethiopians, i know, have 'extremists' learnings in matters pertaining to axmaari nationalism. they actually think ahmed gurey was axmaari........... can you believe that? :D