Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

for goodness sakes, this country is becoming more and more part of Somalia everyday ma istidhi.....:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

this morning TELESOM which is a subsidiary of HORMUUD TELECOMS (HQ in Mogidisho)...which also calls its other subsidiary in Puntland GOLIS TELECOM has decided to added new prefixes to our numbers, here, in the nation's capital.

before it was 7 digits....e.g- 4000000 now its 0634000000.....a number in xamar, Somalia is :0614000000.....:mad:

unacceptable! :mad:

p.s - i'm getting my SOMTEL reactivated - a company owned by SL'ers 100%.

Haatu   

I just heard a sad tale about a relative (she's your lot Alpha, strange how interconnected Somalis really are yet so far apart). This girl used to live just 4 doors down the road from us in Gsa. Her husband was Satan's incarnate for her man.

Safferz   

Hi guys! Busy day today as I finish up a paper due tomorrow, then another due Sunday evening. Freedom is in sight, but it will be a hectic few days for me as I rush to get everything in. Heading for a walk now to grab some coffee, it's too nice to stay inside :)

View from my desk:

2zoyopf.jpg

Essay writing soundtrack:

Haatu;947381 wrote:
I just heard a sad tale about a relative (she's your lot Alpha, strange how interconnected Somalis really are yet so far apart). This girl used to live just 4 doors down the road from us in Gsa. Her husband was Satan's incarnate for her man.

no woman of our clan would ever tolerate domestic violence. you are being vile for whatever reason and this could seriously endanger our long-term cordial relations.

anyways, your little sordid story doesnt make any sense. you are being ambigious as usual! is she dead or what, inaar?

Haatu   

lol Alpha, that you are right about that. And you'll be glad to know that she didn't put up with it and somehow managed to escape and is now reunited with her kids Alhamdulilah. I don't want to go into details (who knows who reads these boards) but all is well now AH.

^ so what's sad about reuniting with her long-legged kids? :P

no one reads these boards and more particularly this thread. what's to worry about?

Alpha Blondy;947424 wrote:
Chelsea vs Spurs LIVE.

crucial game for us tonight.

Oba, lets hope mata doesn't do anything special.
:P

looks really promising so far Allahu akbar