Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Home is Toronto, but I can say Boston is an adopted home :P Heading to a meeting now, enjoy your evening Alpha!

Alpha Blondy;946939 wrote:
how did i get myself into this mess? SOMEONE, please tell me? :mad:

how did a simple 'i'll give you some guidance' .....end up becoming a full time mashruuc, in actually doing the entire thing, for a certain someone, i know........:mad:

PISSED! why am i wasting my time?...i could have used my time in better ways! do you know what i mean? :mad:

that feeling you get..... when you've done your utmost best for them but its NOT good enough for them............

FOPhd.gif......

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;947096 wrote:
all you need is some khat safferz

lool yes and shaah in a tall falaas, care to join me SP?

nb2q1s.jpg

Safferz   

That would defeat the whole purpose of internet anonymity :P

I've been looking for the slower version of Gaasira I used to hear in Hargeisa, but I can't find it anywhere... sigh.

as part of our regular 'family time together'..... we went on a family pick-nick once, in the local park in the area. my mum and siblings were behaving in such stereotypical ways. i was aghast with shock.....how could they do such acts in public, you know? i NEVER really lived these 'haunting' memories down. i was so ashamed for them. y'all should have seen what they were doing! ........you know, how newly-wed somali couples and their entourage go to some random beer and take cheesy pics of themselves to consolidate those 'crucial early days'......or how somali music videos are shot in some random park in some European country.....with the main artist erotically caressing the flowers and doing other related ridiculous stuff. it was exactly like that. i was ashamed back then, you see. now those memories are my only recollection of 'family time together'.....and sometimes, i yearn for them. :(

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Safferz   

Aww that's a nice memory Alpha :)

SomaliPhilosopher;947113 wrote:
Hayee anyway I am already on my way to boston!!!! did anyone watch the interview with the guy who rescued the three kidnapped girls?

haha yes I saw it, hilarious! Almost as funny as Kai the hitchhiker's news interview earlier this year, which I trust you've seen by now.