Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

SomaliPhilosopher;947122 wrote:
aww alpha what a heart-warming self expression. i finally understand the meaning behind your "LOOOOLs".

i know. its crazy, somaha?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Safferz   

Alpha Blondy;947123 wrote:
clint_ew.gif

do you think this is one of those mexican soap-operas? kulaaha ''nice''! :mad:

wig.gif

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;947229 wrote:
Charles Ramsey!!!! Man needs a comedy show

He was funny but I'm always uncomfortable when videos like this of poor black people go viral, because they're being laughed at :(

I feel you Safferz. Did you watch the interview with anderson cooper? The man was like "I couldn't sleep yesterday because of money...... *two minute pause*......... now its because of this" loool.

The end of his first interview I would say is most concerning. His "dead give away" is a genuine feeling he has and one of which that resonates with the black community. rather than prying into this "dead give away" and trying to understand or being astonished by it, instead it has become a laughing matter that a black man sees no warranted situation for a white woman to run into his arms other than her being in serious trouble

I'M ANGRY once again. this is the 3rd day in a row. i'm not someone who gets angry but there is pure anger lingering within my person. i've already lost it several time this morning.

WHY? WHY? WHY? :mad: