Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

Morning oba! Although I haven't slept yet, it's 2am here :P

SomaliPhilosopher;947590 wrote:
fair enough. what have you cooked caawo. i make a mean tirmasu! though my relatives have been abusing me with that lately. i practically became a domestic tirmasu house slave at one point

Oh I love tiramisu, but cheesecake is my favourite. I decided against cooking this late and had a bowl of cereal instead, but I'll make pasta and parmesan chicken tomorrow :)

War Safferz you are a traitor walahi. I thought I was bad the day I walked out of a Somali resturant to eat at the ethiopian resturant next door. And instead of ordering the classic ethiopian coffee, I order ethiopian tea! what a fool i am!

Safferz   

That's a worse betrayal, who chooses Ethiopian food over Somali food except traitors and those lacking taste buds?

SomaliPhilosopher;947600 wrote:
Oba as far as club lido, I am thinking rather than importing we should keep things local bro. Reopen the brewery in kismayo is step 1

:D

SomaliPhilosopher;917789 wrote:
I've betrayed my people sxb. I left a Somali resturant to go to an Ethio one. Shame

forgive me my people! This day still haunts me. Safferz, my guilt and shame is evident!

oba hiloowlow;947605 wrote:
you know what both of you are bloody traitors, shame on y'all :mad: :mad:

Oba I will be making a pilgrimage to the horn of Africa to seek repentance!! I shall be clean soon