Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;947607 wrote:
forgive me my people! This day still haunts me. Safferz, my guilt and shame is evident!

Haha you went back to the post! But seriously, I don't consider it betrayal, and neither do I believe I'm a traitor for listening to Ethiopian music or studying their language for that matter. I don't think Somali identity is so weak that these things are threatening :P

Safferz;947609 wrote:
Haha you went back to the post! But seriously, I don't consider it betrayal, and neither do I believe I'm a traitor for listening to Ethiopian music or studying their language for that matter. I don't think Somali identity is so weak that these things are threatening
:P

inaar your taking the piss now ee sidaa ula soco :mad:

Of course Safferz continue listening to your ethiopian music. continue speaking amharic. continue eating anjeer with your left hand. continue not having to pay for parking in d.c. as all the parking attendants are ethiopian. continue dear friend. all these things will come in handy when I put you in touch with my friend at the Somali National Security agency.

P.s.

The friend is a 5-2 Somali james bond. well that is exaggerated. but nevertheless he is a modern day somali spy. coooool dudeeeeeeeeee. i should call him!!

calm down dee! Think i don't know amharic! isku xishood! Jokes jokes jokes i grew up with ethiopians!! Emanuel what a character. Man now I feel like the white guy who claims he is not racist because of his one black friend!!!! I wonder what happened to emanuel... michael? man i have no more ethiopian friends )=. Maybe that accounts for my hostility?????? No more no more viva anjeera!

Safferz   

lol oba it says "Ishi oba ena SP," meaning "okay oba and SP."

SomaliPhilosopher;947618 wrote:
I am afraid Safferz the little relationship of ours has lost its passion and flare. It is time we reenter the friends zone "sxb" !!!!!!!!

What relationship? Don't make me dig up all my old posts telling you you're in the friend zone, because I was clear from the start.

friend-zone-o.gif

Safferz   

lool if I remember correctly, Alpha is the only one here who actually named a mehr amount, not you :P

4:15am now, I should force myself to sleep otherwise I won't be up as early as I need to be to finish up this paper. Dehna hunu (goodnight) SP ena oba :)