Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Me and Wadani had a little talk dee. We met at the Niagara Falls as my passport is expired so I wasn't able to cross the border. We exchanged a few fistt, gabay recital contests, and a game of rock paper sizzors. Lets just say SP still got it in him

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946413 wrote:
Safferz, it was alright just a small dinner. How is your final days of academia treating ya?

It's alright, I have an exam tomorrow afternoon and a paper to write (along with revising some other stuff that needs to be handed in). It's a busy week but MUCH better than last semester, when I had four 20 pagers to do lol. Looking forward to heading back to Toronto on the 15th :)

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946414 wrote:
Me and Wadani had a little talk dee. We met at the Niagara Falls as my passport is expired so I wasn't able to cross the border. We exchanged a few fistt, gabay recital contests, and a game of rock paper sizzors. Lets just say SP still got it in him

lool I can actually see this happening :P

Whaaa you can see this fictitious fairly tale of mines happening? Someone has an ego eh?

That's good. 4 20 page papers ? Is this a marijuana innuendo abiyo? I don't know what to say... are you some sort of pot head saffy?

Wadani   

SomaliPhilosopher;946414 wrote:

loooooool. This gave me a good laugh. Needed that, cuz im in a lousy mood today for some reason. Safferz, wanna cheer me up?

Wadani I like to point you refrained from asking me to cheer you up which is odd because I am such a cheerful guy :P. From this I must deduce Safferz female attributes is what distinguishes me from Safferz which most be attributed to why you asked her and not me. With this said, isku xishood ninyo

Safferz   

SomaliPhilosopher;946418 wrote:

That's good. 4 20 page papers ? Is this a marijuana innuendo abiyo? I don't know what to say... are you some sort of pot head saffy?

Haha the 420 didn't even occur to me as I typed it, are you sure you're not the pothead SP?

Wadani;946419 wrote:
loooooool. This gave me a good laugh. Needed that, cuz im in a lousy mood today for some reason. Safferz, wanna cheer me up?

Aw sorry to hear that. This prank call always gets me:

Wadani   

Safferz;946421 wrote:
Haha the 420 didn't even occur to me as I typed it, are you sure you're not the pothead SP?

Aw sorry to hear that. This prank call always gets me:

hahahahahaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Safferz   

Wadani;946422 wrote:
Actually don't bother, I just realized I hate u...ee sidaa ula soco.

Hate me or hate SP? :mad:

Wadani   

Safferz;946424 wrote:
Hate me or hate SP? :mad:

U dee....but all that's in the past now abti. :D

Safferz   

Wadani;946426 wrote:
U dee....but all that's in the past now abti.
:D

Here I am cheering you up when you're in a funky mood and you lash out at me :( Uncalled for!