Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Apophis;941432 wrote:
I must say, I find it highly disrespectful that you welcome Oba and Haatu with open arms. It makes you look cheap and cheerful. What's wrong with perpetual hostilities huh?? You're a weakling!!

to the right honourable gentleman, i say....we are the government and you're once again in the wilderness of the political landscape! :P

Alpha Blondy;941426 wrote:
for goodness sakes! STOP conforming to stereotypes for once in your life and be productive like everyone else!

p.s - i've renounced the SNM to work for a better tomorrow, ma garatay? :mad:

war ninyahow really post and telecommunication? thats it yo im officialy leaving this thread for good. mad.png

btw. for My friends, SP,Haatu,Reeyoo,Cambuulo,qansax and apo y'all are welcome to join me here: http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showthread.php/68643-Oba-s-Malayaacni-Thread

Haatu   

Apophis, as the Old Man says, bahasha baro (PS: the Gsa thing would be blasphemy for the locals, maybe Wajeer :D)

Alpha, indeed sxb, indeed. Is it me or have you come back more mature after your hiatus? No joke.

Haatu   

You MZs get ahead of yourselves sxb. You'll have to be content with a deputy role or something ama we'll truck you back to Og'nia :D

Alpha, we must get Oba back. We can't let him leave like this, it doesn't look good on us if we appear to be harrassing the .5 ehlu naar lot. Give him Xabad's seat or something (he's an unknown entity and thus has no cyber tol lol).

4.5 inflation.

2 successive quarters of negative growth.

unemployement at 23%

internal security apparatus is a mess. (might have to purchase more arms from the KDF)

human right's allegations of the worst kind (international media condemns FSA)

explain Hersi,..... sorry i meant Haatu?

Haatu   

Inflation is under control.

A massive bailout is about to be announced to tackle the slumping economy by injecting funds into the arms industry (:D)

The insecurity is due to the dog Apo and his spies.

The HR BS is all western propaganda.

must build internal security. huge investment in the different limbs of the security services. must employ covert operations in the rebel stronghold. NO negotiation with the rebels. contact that war of lord Apo and use his services to destroy the rebel capital.

we're hosting the international football competition that we won to host in 2999. must ensure its success and quick boost of the economy.

oba hiloowlow;941535 wrote:
Die madafakas die!!!!!

tumblr_lxi2f67QYt1qd0s1wo1_500.gif

ATTACK IN THE FSA

early reports suggest that a serious security breach has dented FSA's scheduled Football tournament cup. at this early stage, FIFA, the world football governing body, has warned against participation of all country. President Alpha B was quoted by unidentified sources that he'll be quick to strike back. but with a failing economy and internal insurrection predicated to occur soon, the FSA has requested a UN intervention force in holding back the rebel march to its capital.

FSA Sun (anti-government paper)

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;941249 wrote:
this is my ANGRY sad song, inaar. i usually play it..... when i'm very angry at someone for betraying me but CANNOT do anything about it, you know! why did you post it and was this intended for me? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha, wallahi I wanted to play a song for you. To show you my affection, afcourse in a brotherly, cousinly and tol kind of away. So I picked this song, cause its not soft nor to sticky but would touch your heart. But I am sorry it is you angry sad song.

My angry sad song is from Digfeer. Odaygu gabdhaha wuu ku tufaa. :D