Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani   

Intii yaraa ee aan maqnaa sootan meeshu isku sii dhalaashay. :D. Alpha I suggest u write up one of your interesting and bizarre stories about your encounters and adventures. That'll bring some life back into this s***hole.

^^^^^this is what i think about you....in case you missed it, inaar.

Alpha Blondy;934668 wrote:
on wadani

a great guy. he's also a Somalilander but one has to keep his my distance from this ''ticking time-bomb'' as it could disrupt my plans to reign supreme and expose my fascist SL tendencies. being rude and offensive to another SL guy is NOT something i like to do but its necessary. an articulate guy, he's very knowledgeable but he poses a serious danger in the long run. he must be kept at bay and MUST always remain an outsider to my little kingdom, the quota is already FULL. i've had to give up debating many areas of expertises because he's convincingly better than me at debating these. he's a little too nice and perhaps genuine in his attempts to befriend but responding with mockery has proved to be successful against this crafty little Dmitry Medvedev to my Putinisms. my mockery of Wadani has been replicated by Haatu, which is perhaps, the only thing he's proved useful at and inadvertently too. if i could only get the rest of the pawns against this SL Mr. Nice-Guy, who stands alone and could hold his own....that would be excellent as it vindicate me in my fake plural pro-Somali view, i often espouse. he worries me with his lack of interest and sporadic posts on Al's thread, surely he must controlled at will and post according to my will. he must have a weakness. this has to be discovered and exploited at once. once i figure out wadani's thumbscrew, i will use it against him until he folds as a loyal pawn. i'll use him for my proxy interests outside of this realm.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune   

Alpha Blondy;945003 wrote:
just getting ready for the evening. big game on again tonight.

Didn't know you had a satelite tv, why do you have the satelite tv if I might ask you, and what is your favorite channels, list them in terms of genre/category, I would like to complete the bottom line of Alpha's life history inaaaaaaaar.

^ i have milgo digital. i use to have horncable digital package.....i got rid of that because it was unreliable.

to be honest, i'm not a big TV person but i do like to watch it sometimes.

i usually watch these channels:

AJE/BBC/CNN/RT/PRESS TV

OSN/MBC

SLNTV/UNIVERSAL TV/SOMALI TV/ROYAL TV/ESTV/RTD/SNTV

SS1-10 sports channels AJSPORT 1-10. Abu Dubai sports 1-6

discovery/NAT GEO WILD

TRANCE - music channel

that's mostly it.

Carafaat;945227 wrote:
Inaar Alpha, see tahay. Its jeudi soir. Fadhigu wa xagee?

jeudi sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooir.

waa xagaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, inaar LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. miyaad joogta?

^ pissed off, inaar. i had these individuals ruin my jeudi soir. i worked hard all week so i could somehow enjoy myself. there was a personality conflict with one of the guys. the entire event was ruined. i should have just stay at home. it was a mistake to go Ali's house. :mad:

persia? not bad? what's next on your travels?

you coming to SL?

i had hoped to watch a nice foreign/international art-house movie, tonight but that's now been ruined. so i'll have to wait until next Friday evening, you know......

patience is a virtue.....ee sida uula socoda.