Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

VOTE for AL to still have control of this thread.

why?

because i'm as cool as a cat. i'm a lovable guy whose generosity knows no discrimination.....and as if that wasn't enough, i'm an ALL-american champion... LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

:P - being random is awesome, sometimes.

i have a routine of buying biscuits whenever i'm working. so this morning, i left my biscuits in the car. my friend, just came around now and returned my biscuits. but before he returned the biscuits, there was a weird caveat....almost as if he was saying....'' by looking after these biscuits, i was entitled to eat some of the biscuits, as a gesture of goodwill...''. ok. fair enough!

anyways, there were 20 biscuits in the pack. i had ONLY one biscuit. he's returned only 4 biscuits. which means he's consumed 15 of my biscuits.

not proportional to any kind ACT OF GOODWILL! :mad::mad::mad:

these reer somaliland people are greedy with their sense of entitlement. he's eaten 75% of my biscuits. :mad:

i suppose, i'll be forced to throw away the remaining 4 biscuits....because who knows what he's done with them. black magic? :P

LOL...not really. i'm pissed. he's betrayed my trust. 15 of my BISCUITS, for goodness sakes! 15!

Apophis;940810 wrote:
The average car can carry five people. The point in the picture is retarded.

yeah but.....most people have their own car. the solution is to car-pool, somaha? :confused:

for goodness sakes, the monitoring of the Political section is too extreme, ma istidhi? they just closed a perfectly normal thread with some excellent banter and fun-filled exchanges. the spirit of freedom of speech is being abused on these boards. what MADNESS has possessed the ADMIN and his henchmen the MODs. caadi maha, these draconian measures.

Alpha Blondy;940815 wrote:

i suppose, i'll be forced to throw away the remaining 4 biscuits....because who knows what he's done with them. black magic?
:P

LOL...not really. i'm pissed. he's betrayed my trust. 15 of my BISCUITS, for goodness sakes!
15!

i've just eaten one of the 4 remaining biscuits. baal, let's see if they really contain potions, spells, oils, human torso parts and extracts of the sixiir kind.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL...;)

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;940876 wrote:
for goodness sakes, the monitoring of the Political section is too extreme, ma istidhi? they just closed a perfectly normal thread with some excellent banter and fun-filled exchanges. the spirit of freedom of speech is being abused on these boards. what MADNESS has possessed the ADMIN and his henchmen the MODs. caadi maha, these draconian measures.

Alle hakuu naxariisto Alpha ;)

Meelkasta oo aad joogto waxeey isku dayaan in eey Monitor gareeyaan, Ma istidhi? :cool:

LOOOOOOOL @ draconian measures ;)

PS: You're going to update your garden, right?

Abbaas;940891 wrote:
Alle hakuu naxariisto Alpha
;)

Meelkasta oo aad joogto waxeey isku dayaan in eey Monitor gareeyaan, Ma istidhi? :cool:

LOOOOOOOL @ draconian measures
;)

PS: You're going to update your garden, right?

tell me about it, inaar!

SOL is dangerously on the verge of collapsing, if such measures are not repealed immediately. i wouldn't be wrong in predicating its DOWNFALL. i don't understand why 'THEY' are being crude in restricting such fundamental freedoms. we have gone BACK to the dark days of tyranny, once more. these measures are not really impressing anyone! ee sida uula soco ADMINoow iyo jajuusintaa ku magac dheere MODs-ka....... :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

what's more, it's like my whole life is being monitored, inaar. DON'T DO THIS! DON'T DO THAT? for goodness sakes! i'm a grown man of twenty-something years. :P

p.s - if only you see the garden, inaar. its almost like beeraha jamame. so evergreen. look out for the updates on 1st of may, inaar.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

isn't it funny how.....freedom of speech advocates are usually the most dictatorial of ALL.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Да благословит вас Господь Бог тирании и диктатуры! - INDEED!

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;940815 wrote:
i have a routine of buying biscuits whenever i'm working. so this morning, i left my biscuits in the car. my friend, just came around now and returned my biscuits. but before he returned the biscuits, there was a weird caveat....almost as if he was saying....
'' by looking after these biscuits, i was entitled to eat some of the biscuits, as a gesture of goodwill...''
. ok. fair enough!

anyways, there were 20 biscuits in the pack. i had ONLY one biscuit. he's returned only 4 biscuits. which means he's consumed 15 of my biscuits.

not proportional to any kind ACT OF GOODWILL! :mad::mad::mad:

these reer somaliland people are greedy with their sense of entitlement. he's eaten 75% of my biscuits. :mad:

i suppose, i'll be forced to throw away the remaining 4 biscuits....because who knows what he's done with them. black magic?
:P

LOL...not really. i'm pissed. he's betrayed my trust. 15 of my BISCUITS, for goodness sakes!
15!

inaar, his is what greed does with people. what clan was the biscuit thieve from?

Carafaat;940915 wrote:
inaar, his is what greed does with people. what clan was the biscuit thieve from?

LOOOOOOOOOOL

you want to get me BANNED, ma istidhi? :mad: