Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Maqane   

Alpha Blondy;944097 wrote:
^ posts per person. you need to improve your standing, inaar.

9 ^Got it :) i'll keep a log Sir

Abbaasoow, inaar,

this thread is a FAILURE. you really ought to quit ASAP. i've been deserted by ALL. and i'm kinda annoyed at your extraordinary level of loyalty. please leave and i don't wish to discuss why. thanks, inaar. :( :(:(:(:(:(

Apophis;944124 wrote:
Yeah bro. I'm slowing outgrowing not just your cantrabagash thread but the whole of SOL. The whole thing has become repetitive and dull, just virtual bickering like high school girls. Go out there and waste your time on shukansi and bag a qalanjo, if you must waste time.

It's much more fun, trust me
;)

Adios and goodluck.

i agree. SOL is boring, repetitive and an extraordinarily pathetic site. but, be that as it may, at the end of the day, when ALL is said and done, i kinda enjoying trolling on this site. why? because there is nothing out there! my life is a routine, inaar. everything has it's place. for instance i troll between 3-5. then 10-12pm-ish. its alright. i just love to troll any thread and write ridiculous little comments. why? because i'm an attention-fiend. i need my fix. ;):o

as for bagging a qalanjo, i might be getting married soon. there'll be plenty more time for this and related activities after the marriage. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. also since the working week has started, i have to concentrate....and that means no funny business until Thursday. :cool:

YES! maxa cusub y'all.

OMG.......i'm so busy. this is madness. i will go CRAZY, ma istidhi! :P

this thread is really embarrassing. it's getting a little boring now. why won't people troll with me? do y'all HATE me or something, you know. :(

Alpha Blondy;944661 wrote:
YES! maxa cusub y'all.

OMG.......i'm so busy. this is madness. i will go CRAZY, ma istidhi!
:P

this thread is really embarrassing. it's getting a little boring now. why won't people troll with me? do y'all HATE me or something, you know.
:(

Alpha there is a Chinese curse, you know? The curse is "may you live in interesting times". we have escaped the wretched desolate curse that comes with interesting times dear Alpha through our little armistice. So what do we chose continue this sedated 'peaceful' curse-free era ? or do we curse ourselves and restore the chaos and war that comes with interesting times.

SomaliPhilosopher;944761 wrote:
Alpha there is a Chinese curse, you know? The curse is "may you live in interesting times". we have escaped the wretched desolate curse that comes with interesting times dear Alpha through our little armistice. So what do we chose continue this sedated 'peaceful' curse-free era ? or do we curse ourselves and restore the chaos and war that comes with interesting times.

its a little boring, now. please write something that makes sense. you're not as mysterious or as elusive as you make yourself to be......sida uula soco.