Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Sxb, this is a new era. We run this shizz. We are no longer at the mercy of Alpha. No one is longer at the mercy of Alpha. The Kacaan era is over!!! Surely we must rejoice and if it is through reeyo you wish to do so, it is through reeyo you will.

To my allies I ask you to forgive. To my enemies, I ask you to forget. To my neutrals I ask you to remember. Long ago, we have liberated ourselves from the basto loving and crooked teeth colonizers. Today we have freed ourselves from Alpha and his tirades, monologues, and tantrums. For that, as our forefathers and foremothers sang, we sing again today maanta maanta waa maalin weyne maanta.

Only a month ago, I have made a promise, upon the request of members from Alpha's inner circle, to free the subjects of Alpha and restore dignity upon this thread. In less than a month, I carried out this promise swiftly, with minimal casualties and damages. This is how this new administration will be handled- swift and smooth.

As a grassroots regime, unlike the previous one, I will be seeking input from any members and will take questions and answer them in due diligence. I will be giving my state address soon, but will not release when until 24 hours prior due to security concerns.

Remember Alpha is still out there, along with the remnants of his gang. Don't be deceived and stay steadfast. Order will be restored soon.

SomaliPhilosopher;940178 wrote:
Sxb, this is a new era. We run this shizz. We are no longer at the mercy of Alpha. No one is longer at the mercy of Alpha. The Kacaan era is over!!! Surely we must rejoice and if it is through reeyo you wish to do so, it is through reeyo you will.

Sxb SP-oow your the man!!!!!!!!!! Al if your reading this bax waraa, I shall crown SP as the king of SOL...

Sp-oow inaar im counting on you i need my war booty riight frigging now!!!

:D

SomaliPhilosopher;940185 wrote:
To my allies I ask you to forgive. To my enemies, I ask you to forget. To my neutrals I ask you to remember. Long ago, we have liberated ourselves from the basto loving and crooked teeth colonizers. Today we have freed ourselves from Alpha and his tirades, monologues, and tantrums. For that, as our forefathers and foremothers sang, we sing again today maanta maanta waa maalin weyne maanta.

Only a month ago, I have made a promise, upon the request of members from Alpha's inner circle, to free the subjects of Alpha and restore dignity upon this thread. In less than a month, I carried out this promise swiftly, with minimal casualties and damages. This is how this new administration will be handled- swift and smooth.

As a grassroots regime, unlike the previous one, I will be seeking input from any members and will take questions and answer them in due diligence. I will be giving my state address soon, but will not release when until 24 hours prior for security concerns.

Remember Alpha is still out there, along with the remnants of his gang. Don't be deceived and stay steadfast. Order will be restored soon.

Allahu akbar, erya erya ERYA, erya erya, ERYA....

http://maalmo.com/hees/h/heeso-wadani-ah_erya-erya.html

I like to share this song about the fall of Al's kacaan reign on SOL

Jihaadkuu markuu bilaabmey

Markey jabhaduhu gadoodeen

markii hubka culus la jiitay

jecliyaa jecliyaa

tumblr_mfqxgtPFW11rcyh4io1_400.gif

Haatu   

^Crazy hooligans. Leave Alpha alone waryaada. He's a broken, defeated fellow waanba un naxay :D

As for SP, ninyow balaayo baad tahey. You've wrecked the poor sod, but yes waa maalin weyn oo qiima iyo qaayo leh. The day the tyrant fell! :D

Waryaa iSelector, why are you ignoring us?

Tallaabo   

SomaliPhilosopher;940148 wrote:
Oba you report to me now. Alpha is a horse with a few last breath. Together we will reestablish order in this thread. The kacaan era is over sxb.

I don't know whether I should join your spring revolution and take to SOL’s Tahrir square or stick with the entrenched tyrant because of the Stockholm syndrome I developed:confused:

there are far too many threats being thrown around these quarters. at this early stage before things get ugly, i think we should convene in the PMs to resolve any outstanding issues.

waa war cad.

Tallaabo;940209 wrote:
I don't know whether I should join your spring revolution and take to SOL’s Tahrir square or stick with the entrenched tyrant because of the Stockholm syndrome I developed:confused:

Tallaabo, you are quite the funny one eh? Join me and you will have your own lackey and be on the other side of the Stockholm syndrome mate.

Haatu;940364 wrote:
Ok this has got to end. You ppl are taking a joke far too seriously.

Haatu this will end soon. I assure you that. We are not at the early stages as Alpha is propagandizing. We are near the end my friend.