Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;935732 wrote:
marka hore greeting of the highest orders to you inaar. i'm sorry for my alter ego's rude comments the other day. he's a foul little i.door. i hope we can resolve these issues like gentlemen and put it behind us, inaar.

i haven't got fifa walahi. the next person from London will get it for me.

your alter ego is a doofaar kalab.

oba hiloowlow;935964 wrote:
your alter ego is a doofaar kalab.

i know. he was mad, inaar. anyways he's been locked up and he won't be posting again brov.

i need some tips setting up the PS3. can you help?

PISSED........:mad::mad::mad::mad: my BB isn't working and i'm afraid ALL my digits are out of it, too. these effing smartphones and their uselessness man. i NEED my numbers. i've been working remotely these days and i don't want to go back to the office and stuff. :mad::mad::mad:

Apophis;936049 wrote:
Just awful; you and Oba should drop the PS3 and get an Xbox so I can kick your asses in FIFA 13
:D

im actually thinking a about it since im getting a nice amount of tax refund this summer i'll afford it :D

oba hiloowlow;936103 wrote:
im actually thinking a about it since im getting a nice amount of tax refund this summer i'll afford it
:D

i thought that was for illegally registering the two baloods you forcefully took from the xamar cad-cads back in the days? ;)

i run this facebook fan page for a famous somali guy and its shocking just how many messages i get because they think i'm him. its crazy......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL