Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

xabad   

Using tragedies to score political, how low of you. instead of commiserating with the victims. shame

xabad;939185 wrote:
Using tragedies to score political, how low of you. instead of commiserating with the victims. shame

NONSENSE!

xabad, i'd rather you didn't post on this thread...ruunti.

as for commiserating with the victims, i don't care. it doesn't deserve all the media attention its receiving.

Haatu   

I have to give credit to SP. You completely destroyed Alpha (indirectly of course).

Waryaa iSelector, have we learnt our lesson?

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;936118 wrote:
i run this facebook fan page for a famous somali guy and its shocking just how many messages i get because they think i'm him. its crazy......

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Mursal Muuse was complaining on youtube about someone running a fake FB page with his name. Is this you inaar.

Alpha Blondy;939913 wrote:
jimco wanagsan or wacan akhyarta. i have some special guests over today. very important political figures.

Wanaagsan oo wacan sxb.

Nin-Yaaban;939964 wrote:
Wanaagsan oo wacan sxb.

thanks for the regards, inaar.

i hope you have a blessed weekend tomorrow. i'm afraid, i've been denied the liberty to enjoy the 2nd day of my weekend. be that as it may, i've had an excellent friday.

Alpha Blondy;939913 wrote:
jimco wanagsan or wacan akhyarta. i have some special guests over today. very important political figures.

i hosted some high profile figures of the immediate sub-clan tolka, today. we had an excellent meeting. one was a ganacsade and political financier, the other a parliamentarian.......and of course, i invited one of my friends from the quraha to balance the power-dynamics. he's also a talkative guy and that helped proceedings, as i kept an 'air of mystery' about my person. :P

Al for Parliamentarian in 2017, ma istidhi? :P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;940037 wrote:
i hosted some high profile figures of the immediate sub-clan tolka, today. we had an excellent meeting. one was a ganacsade and political financier, the other a parliamentarian.......and of course, i invited one of my friends from the quraha to balance the power-dynamics. he's also a talkative guy and that helped proceedings, as i kept an
'air of mystery'
about my person.
:P

Al for Parliamentarian in 2017, ma istidhi?
:P:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

loooooooool