Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

i'm feeling better now. i've been brainstorming and came up with some great ideas. top of my priorities is a new fitness regime. 5am early jogging sessions. the idea is still at provisional stage but i'm hoping to start around the beginning of may 2013.

Alpha Blondy;936291 wrote:
top of my priorities is a new fitness regime. 5am early jogging sessions. the idea is still at provisional stage but i'm hoping to start around the beginning of may 2013.

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah!

QansaxMeygaag;936327 wrote:
Waryaa !Selector is patented by Qansax...AB remind him.

actually, i've been holding up the mantle of i.i.doorism since your unannounced hiatus, inaar. you cannot just leave the thread and expect my protection as and when you require. see below for my working definition of i.i.door (!Selector in English. let me know what you think.

Alpha Blondy;933500 wrote:
i.i.door
[i-dor] Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. Offensive and inflammatory tribal slur.

noun

Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive

a) commonly used to refer to a member of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada

b) used in a pejorative manner against a member of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada

Transliteration
chose-for-me

Origin

the origins of the term is disputed but it first entered mainstream spoken Somali in the 1830s. it was originally used by camel-herders from the south (modern day kilika 5-aad), who were unable to access goods or services meant they were forced to barter (exchange basic goods and services for their livestock) with the more affluent and cosmopolitan coastal people of the North (member of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada). hence, the term was borne out of one tribes frustrations and over-reliance for survival on another tribe. the term has become less used in modern times but its historical connotation, all too often, evokes a deep-seated historical rivalry but more particularly a disparaging hatred for members of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada by camel-herding long-leggers.

:P
;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i just bought more soil for the garden and the guy is telling me its increased to 15kSLSH compared to the usual 10kSLSH! why? because the soil is better quality since the rains? WTF! :mad:

i'm afraid i've decided to quit SOL. this hasn't been an easy decision to make, as i'm sure you could imagine. i've become a hated figure on these boards and i feel terrible. i really don't understand why i'm hated walahi but it doesn't matter anyways.

Goodbye.

Alpha Blondy;936336 wrote:
actually, i've been holding up the mantle of i.i.doorism since your unannounced hiatus, inaar. you cannot just leave the thread and expect my protection as and when you require. see below for my working definition of i.i.door (!Selector in English. let me know what you think.

Vintage AB - brilliant. !Selector is sexier ma istidhi? Inaar I should have PM-ed you about my going underground. Been on a spiritual journey of sorts...will share one day.

Looks like I was good for you...you are sulking more and more these days...I will find a way to send you the book, some code...

Alpha Blondy;936362 wrote:
i'm afraid i've decided to quit SOL. this hasn't been an easy decision to make, as i'm sure you could imagine. i've become a hated figure on these boards and i feel terrible. i really don't understand why i'm hated walahi but it doesn't matter anyways.

Goodbye.

I think the man is gone... truly a sad day indeed.

i've been resisting the urge to restart this thread again. i had a terrible day and i'm highly volatile. there is no-one to discuss these 'matters' with. these cantarbaqash have been fictionalised for dramatic effect but if ever, you were smart, and read between the lines, as it were, you'd realise 96% of these cantarbaqash are real.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL