Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

just chilling here and planning my schedule for the week ahead, you know.................

being in SL has been amazing but it was also a journey touted by difficulties but cala kul xaal i think its safe to say..... it has been the most amazing experience of my life. you can't begin to imagine the experience i've had and words are not enough to surmise it. and as much as i've tried no pics or words can encapsulate these experiences. i have seen a lot, laughed a lot but also learnt a lot about life. there were difficult times and there were also great times. i met too many people, learnt to appreciate people's views of the world but also shared and exchanged many ideas, views and opinions with many but over time with a few. being a late-bloomer in life, because of my ''protected upbringing''.....coming to SL meant i was forced to start from scratch but you know, nothing beats first-hand experience in learning new things and adapting to all sorts of environments. if at first you fail..... then try again, if you fail again, get up and give it your 100% best effort has been my approach but i didn't know i possessed such strength. you learn so much about your own inner strength, values, sense of place in the world and so much more. i've also learnt to appreciate many things i vicariously took for granted. and now as i plan my schedule for the week ahead, i'm tempted, no doubt, by the blurred vision i experienced earlier this morning.......to shout to the top of my voice and say ''YES WE CAN''. if seeing is believing in yourself and believing is seeing its results then i think we ALL ought to say '' YES WE CAN''.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm OUT y'all......because i'm DISCIPLINED.

if NOBODY want's to troll with AL.....that's fine! i'm still going to troll and keep this thread ALIVE!!!!!!

Apophis;935360 wrote:
Shopping? Buying fridges? You sound castrated.

yeah man.

doing an overhaul of things. been very busy this week. my domestic affairs are in a terrible condition. :P

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;935367 wrote:
528577_10151378613888660_727032341_n.jpg

the mayor of Hargeisa died this morning in Dubai. INAALILAAHI WAA INAA ILAYHI RAAJICUUN.

Alle ha u naxariisto marxuunka samir iyo imaanna haka siiyo ehelkiisa. Amin

532945_10152745584515105_1367211194_n.jp

the HAG-White-Walker, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

White-Walkers-Leader-Game-of-Thrones-Sea

that old HAG fool looks like the white walkers from Game of Thrones. :P

D.O.C   

Alpha Blondy;935379 wrote:
532945_10152745584515105_1367211194_n.jp

the HAG-White-Walker, ma istidhi?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I believe this was the so called mad mullah.

White-Walkers-Leader-Game-of-Thrones-Sea

that old HAG fool looks like the white walkers from Game of Thrones.
:P

My i guess, xaawo taako the lioness hearted.

D.O.C;935389 wrote:
My i guess, xaawo taako the lioness hearted.

who knows, inaar. :P

according to them, all illustrious figures in Somali history are from xamar-caddeey. :D