Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

on Oba

i can't stand the guy. i've never been fond of the unuka nor am i about to start now with this one. the guy is mentally retarded. he's loyal but besides that he brings nothing of benefit to the table. we've come to know each other and to be honest, i feel like i'm suffocating and severely dilapidated by my efforts to befriend him plus he's growing confidence and made several gaffs against Al. i keep him close because Apo is dangerous getting close, once again, to taking Oba away from me. that won't happen. Oba is the key piece of this chess-game between good and evil. good will reign supreme and evil will be suppressed for eternity.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;934648 wrote:
on Oba

i can't stand the guy. i've never been fond of the unuka nor am i about to start now with this one. the guy is mentally retarded. he's loyal but besides that he brings nothing of benefit to the table. we've come to know each other and to be honest, i feel like i'm suffocating and severely dilapidated by my efforts to befriend him plus he's growing confidence and made several gaffs against Al. i keep him close because Apo is dangerous getting close, once again, to taking Oba away from me. that won't happen. Oba is the key piece of this chess-game between good and evil. good will reign supreme and evil will be suppressed for eternity.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Puuuhhhhhleaase

Will-WTF-face.png

on haatu

i don't quite remember at what stage this little cigarette ash came onto the stage. anyways, i find him incredibly annoying and i wish he was dead. he's also another pivotal player in my attempts to get this thread on par with the enemies. at some stage, he'll have to be sacrificed. i've stopped myself so many times now but he'll be put to the guillotine soon, i just don't know when. he's posts average are excellent and he seems to bring people to the thread, which is important. he's a popular guy like that Oba but i don't trust him, unlike the unuka. he's loyalty is prone to constant changes and he's bound to seriously betray me. i find him very dangerous and unpredictable. he's also not as dumb as he appears and there's more to this little mark-a-bull than meets the eye.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Apophis;934653 wrote:
But without evil, how can there be good? Plus only in Hollywood does evil lose, in reality evil reigns supreme.
:D

LOOOOOL, Haatu got burnt

on Apo

a kane to my abel, a magneto to my charles xavier, a promoter of evil to Al's good conscious vibe. the guy is the ultimate enemy and punished he must be. he possess firm-held convictions and despite finding his views to be morally repugnant and stomach churching, there's a small potential for him to attest his loyalty to me. i've found his achelis heels and i'm using this against him. a long time ago a great friend but that a long time ago and he's a sworn enemy, now. we're very similar in style and in humour and we both understand each other's subtle nuances. but we're also both very proud and stubborn and this forum is not big enough for both us to rule supreme. if i were him, i'd just pledged loyalty to me but he's a renegade with NO allegiance to anyone or anything for that matter. i sometimes wonder about the potential of our combined efforts and its synergy. with me at the helm, we having the ability to change SOL forever but that will NEVER happen. a social recluse to my more ceremonial style, his activities outside of this realm are worthy of praise but he's a little saqajaan and always ruins my parade like a russell crowe, in the that epic scene from Gladiator, where he makes a mockery of the King's supreme rule. he's close to Oba, but Oba's firmly back to my side and i have to keep them apart. he's also in incoots with Haatu because they're of the same tribe and their politics is very similar and it troubles me, deeply. using haatu as a pawn against this potential challenger, is working to perfection but that haatu is so unpredictable and he could be swayed by the evil of Apo. if only i could control both Oba and Haatu, Apo's finished and all threats from him cease immediately but he's too close to Oba as they PM each other, which is actually concerning. he's also close to unstable haatu. i have TOTALLY crash his spirit and by any means too. NO ONE will challenge me, NO ONE!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

on wadani

a great guy. he's also a Somalilander but one has to keep his my distance from this ''ticking time-bomb'' as it could disrupt my plans to reign supreme and expose my fascist SL tendencies. being rude and offensive to another SL guy is NOT something i like to do but its necessary. an articulate guy, he's very knowledgeable but he poses a serious danger in the long run. he must be kept at bay and MUST always remain an outsider to my little kingdom, the quota is already FULL. i've had to give up debating many areas of expertises because he's convincingly better than me at debating these. he's a little too nice and perhaps genuine in his attempts to befriend but responding with mockery has proved to be successful against this crafty little Dmitry Medvedev to my Putinisms. my mockery of Wadani has been replicated by Haatu, which is perhaps, the only thing he's proved useful at and inadvertently too. if i could only get the rest of the pawns against this SL Mr. Nice-Guy, who stands alone and could hold his own....that would be excellent as it vindicate me in my fake plural pro-Somali view, i often espouse. he worries me with his lack of interest and sporadic posts on Al's thread, surely he must controlled at will and post according to my will. he must have a weakness. this has to be discovered and exploited at once. once i figure out wadani's thumbscrew, i will use it against him until he folds as a loyal pawn. i'll use him for my proxy interests outside of this realm.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

SomaliPhilosopher;926645 wrote:
Similar to the Islamic notion of our deaths being written, every virtual character has its time and when it comes there is no way of stopping it. I am afraid my time has come. It is only customary for me to give my resignation notice as I am departing from this virtual world. I have chosen Alpa's thread as my platform for reasons I prefer not to discuss in public nor private. Miyi's and Magaal's, I will not be taking an exit interview. Goodbye!

bigstock-Mother-on-porch-waves-to-child-

Given that I may have acted as a home wrecker, this is take 2.

apophis;934667 wrote:
you've insulted your two friends and you've praised your "enemy". The adage is: Keep your friends close and your enemies closer; not; keep your enemies close. Loool

you dun goofed bro

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

OMG, Al's finished, ma istidhi? once he comes back now that S.Poow has left, he'll be mad and i swear he's going to punish me. i've ruined it for him. damn! what have i done? i've dumped a big one and stinks in here, right now. i'm leaving y'all. Al's already aware there's some issues in his kingdom. how he knew, don't ask!....

SomaliPhilosopher;934671 wrote:
Given that I may have acted as a home wrecker, this is take 2.

good riddance to bad rubbish. i had to wait for you leave. please don't come back. thanks....S.Poow.

this is not the time for division for indeed the hand of history will forever bare witness to our failures. those whose aim is to curtail our mission are not worthy of mention. ask not what this thread does for you but what you do for the thread my comrades. this is NOT the time for petty squabbles and personality conflicts to stand before us, we MUST collectively turn the path of trajectory in its direction, for indeed, there will come a time when we'll rejoice and say.....i was there, i was there, i was there...when we took victory and the hand of history forever bore witness to our collective triumph, indeed. oh my comrades that day, the hour, the moment of sheer bliss, my friends is not far! and by hook or crook, we'll get there!......to the promise land

^ glad to see y'all got my earlier message. that S.Poow has left now. he won't ruin our tight-knit community here ever again. i had to leave because i couldn't bare witness to being asked difficult questions and chose between y'all. i hope you're all splendid.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL