To a discerning Eye -

Much Sense - the starkest Madness -

’Tis the Majority

In this, as all, prevail -

Assent - and you are sane -

Demur - you’re straightway dangerous -

And handled with a Chain -

Haatu   

Alpha, does he want to join our clique or something? He's welcome but he must know there are some conditions.

Oba, iska soo dhaji xitaa hadduu qabyo yahey kolley wax quman maahee :D

Wadani   

Haatu;934597 wrote:
Alpha,
does he want to join our clique or something
? He's welcome but he must know there are some conditions.

Oba, iska soo dhaji xitaa hadduu qabyo yahey kolley wax quman maahee
:D

Who r the members of this exclusive clique?

Haatu;934597 wrote:
Alpha, does he want to join our clique or something? He's welcome but he must know there are some conditions.

Oba, iska soo dhaji xitaa hadduu qabyo yahey kolley wax quman maahee
:D

Lmao i will put on the thread when its finished when i do stuff i go all in,perfection calaa nuur

Haatu   

Wadani;934600 wrote:

The regular contributors dee minus the parasite that is Apophis. :D

Haatu;934597 wrote:

YES! but what do we know about this S.Poow, inaar. he's an odd one and we know absolutely nothing, dee. maxa tala ah?

Wadani;934600 wrote:

despite having two dads for a habar, you're one of us yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. :cool:

wadani - the cool kids who acts dumber than he actually is.....so to roll with us but we all know your two dads did a good of raising you, inaar. :cool:

Haatu   

Apophis;934618 wrote:
Check your Goldfish memory sxb, I helped Alpha build this thread, you came yesterday.

I excluded you for this reason. You reek of negativity. Storm clouds follow you mate :D

PS: Alpha will be back soon :D

this is not the time for division for indeed the hand of history will forever bare witness to our failures. those whose aim is to curtail our mission are not worthy of mention. ask not what this thread does for you but what you do for the thread my comrades. this is NOT the time for petty squabbles and personality conflicts to stand before us, we MUST collectively turn the path of trajectory in its direction, for indeed, there will come a time when we'll rejoice and say.....
i was there, i was there, i was there
...when we took victory and the hand of history forever bore witness to our collective triumph, indeed. oh my comrades that day, the hour, the moment of sheer bliss, my friends is not far! and by hook or crook, we'll get there!......to the promise land

^ Al's views....LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. he asked if i could get this to y'all. that little inanimate little doofar. malaha he thinks he's on a divine biblical sort of mission, perhaps all his rhetoric has got to his head? i don't know what runs through the minds of criminal dhaqan celis folks but ignore the above. i'll give you the real downlow on what i think of those post on this thread. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL