Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Tallaabo;934399 wrote:
Dear Alpha, your thread started to resemble the graffiti wall of a lunatic in an asylum.
Faataxada ayaan bal kuu soo marayaa inaar:D

LOOOL Truer nor funnier words have never been spoken on SOL

Stay tune for today's new episode of SP's food critique on the Alpha Cantarbaqash network. ..

Preview of next episode: SP has betrayed his people again. This time by treating himself to columbian pancakes instead of tradition malawax. Will he surivie the guilt? Or will the food be too good to care. Does ge take the columbian waitress home.

Stay tune for next episode! !!

oba hiloowlow;934442 wrote:
Galab wanaagsan Good day for me as well i accomplished my goal of the day. Soon im going to boxing practice i will regret this tomorrow wallee
:D

kuu duuc to you too, inaar. all objectives of the day were also completed and i feel rather good, actually. :D:o

Alpha Blondy;934447 wrote:
kuu duuc to you too, inaar. all objectives of the day were also completed and i feel rather good, actually.
:D
:o

good to hear Nabadoon Alfoow xaaji Baloondhy Imam Berberaawi Wal jesus moses

SomaliPhilosopher;934440 wrote:
Stay tune for today's new episode of SP's food critique on the Alpha Cantarbaqash network. ..

Preview of next episode: SP has betrayed his people again. This time by treating himself to columbian pancakes instead of tradition malawax. Will he surivie the guilt? Or will the food be too good to care. Does ge take the columbian waitress home.

Stay tune for next episode! !!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ S.Poow

i find your attempts to mimic quite amusing, inaar.

you're a nut-case!

Alpha Blondy;934473 wrote:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ S.Poow

i find your attempts to mimic quite amusing, inaar.

you're a nut-case!

Man, being called a nut-case by Alpha makes me want to do some serious self reflecting. I guess such comments are warranted when you satire the mad. I mean what else can ya expect huh?

Back to SP's Food Critique....

This program has been cut due to SP's insufficient funds to eat out. Previous episodes will be syndicated Troll, Shaah, Cakes and Sheeko network. A contract is still being worked out with the Alpha Catarbaqash network.