Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

your uncle caqil is under arrest, so send some money now!!!!!!

my car's in a ditch in the middle of no-where and i'm not able to move, so send some money now!!!!!!!!!!!

your little cousin has fallen from a tree and need emergency Type A bloood, so send some money now and be ready to donate some blood!!!!

your other cousin has beaten pregnant woman and its highly likely she's had a miscarriage, so send some money!!!!!!

the baby's milk has run out and we need an emergency supply so send some now!!!!! (this little ditty is used when the khat runs out early)

F-ing hell, ma istidhi? reer Somaliland are truly sick in the head.....:P

Alpha Blondy;933288 wrote:
i didn't go to work today. i feel like shit. my life is nothing without work. i need to do something productive to salvage the rest of the day. i'm so disappointed, right now. you have no idea.
:(

i need to atone for missing work today so i'm afraid its an early night for Al. :D

i'm out y'all

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....:cool:

Alpha Blondy;933647 wrote:
i need to atone for missing work today so i'm afraid its an early night for Al.
:D

i'm out y'all

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....:cool:

a complete failure of a day. everything was ruined. new pressures also came up. also the land dispute is flaring up again and i had a serious argument this morning with the dodgy reer samater people. there was a funeral of a high profile figure in town (deputy speaker of the SL upper house-guurti) and this completely ruined my plans as all the leaders of the country were MIA = 0% objectives completed. NO light at the end of the tunnel. i feel terrible and in a state of confusion.....and not to mention, as if things weren't bad enough already, i now have to host that person i was ignoring yesterday. could life get any worse? i don't know. fcking hell, ma istidhi?

^

LAND DISPUTE UPDATE

I just came back from their house, after myself and the expert from the dowlada hoose were summoned for an emergency by the MILF-criminal. she was very nice, as was expected and i sensed there was chemistry between us, perhaps more on my side than hers...:P she was very hospitable and i apologised for my expletive-ridden shameful tirades, following our phone conversation, early this morning. i was somewhat rude and very assertive in getting my views across but also about resolving the land issue, once and for ALL. of course, the situation has been made increasingly more difficult, after my mother's intervention despite her not being aware of the situation on the ground. the mother doesn't understand the low-level scumability of reer hargeisa but she's NEVER wrong and i was in the end forced to accept her decision and to comply with her position on the proceedings. anyways, i will be visiting my land on friday to observe the stone-lying spectacle, once again and inshallah kheyr, i can finally be at peace, safe in the knowledge that my title-deeds to the land will be secure, this time around. whatsmore, as a gesture of goodwill, i was able to help the MILF-criminal resolve some unrelated matters and i feel this will provide some closure to this unfortunate incident. :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

These tol land disputes are nasty. We had one back home. My grandad and uncles were camping on the land nomad style with tooreys to send a message to the scumbags.

oba hiloowlow;933946 wrote:
waraa Al what is the tol doing about the dispute shiiiid i was expecting tolka would defend you like that dude in new hargeysa

my family, more specifically my dad side of the family are not aware of the lands i've acquired. i haven't told them because they're more likely to claim it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;933956 wrote:
my family, more specifically my dad side of the family are not aware of the lands i've acquired. i haven't told them because they're more likely to claim it. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

smart decision walahi

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;933860 wrote:
a complete failure of a day. everything was ruined. new pressures also came up. also the land dispute is flaring up again and i had a serious argument this morning with the dodgy reer samater people. there was a funeral of a high profile figure in town (deputy speaker of the SL upper house-guurti) and this completely ruined my plans as all the leaders of the country were MIA = 0% objectives completed. NO light at the end of the tunnel. i feel terrible and in a state of confusion.....and not to mention, as if things weren't bad enough already, i now have to host that person i was ignoring yesterday. could life get any worse? i don't know. fcking hell, ma istidhi?

Waar reer samatarku waa balaayo cirka laga soo hindhisay ma is tidhi. :)

AB, adigu nin yahow goormaad PALTALK imaan? Waxaa la sheekeesanayey Oba, oo iga qosliyey......adiga iyo, sxbadaa Apophis, Haatu, iyo Wadani waad inaad imaaadan mar. :)