Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Wadani;933381 wrote:
Haatu, not all Is@aqs fall under a Habro. I don't, yet my clan holds the seat of Grand Suldaan for all Is@aq clans. Sidaas ula soco.

y'all were born into a civil partnership somaha? :P

Wadani   

Alpha Blondy;933384 wrote:
y'all were born into a civil partnership somaha?
:P

I dont get it Al, wat do u mean?

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;933384 wrote:
y'all were born into a civil partnership somaha?
:P

looooooooooooool :D Poor Wadani doesn't get this Brit joke :D :D

Wadani, only the Habros are known mate, the rest must be...:D

Haatu;933474 wrote:
looooooooooooool
:D
Poor Wadani doesn't get this Brit joke

Wadani, only the Habros are known mate, the rest must be...

walle, you're right Hat....:P

americans, whether bloody sand-dwellers or cadaans have serious issues comprehending jokes....:D

Haatu   

I saw these two Somali men playing a qur'an game in the mosque yesterday with a Sawaaxili old guy. They were absolutely hopeless :D

Haatu;933481 wrote:
i.i.door

i.i.door [i-dor] Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. Offensive and inflammatory tribal slur.

noun

1. Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive

a) commonly used to refer to a member of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada

b) used in a pejorative manner against a member of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada

2. Transliteration chose-for-me

3. Origin

the origins of the term is disputed but it first entered mainstream spoken Somali in the 1830s. it was originally used by camel-herders from the south (modern day kilika 5-aad), who were unable to access goods or services meant they were forced to barter (exchange basic goods and services for their livestock) with the more affluent and cosmopolitan coastal people of the North (member of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada). hence, the term was borne out of one tribes frustrations and over-reliance for survival on another tribe. the term has become less used in modern times but its historical connotation, all too often, evokes a deep-seated historical rivalry but more particularly a disparaging hatred for members of the i.s.a.a.c.k clan or a descendent of the duriyada by camel-herding long-leggers.

:P;)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

oba hiloowlow;933370 wrote:
sure bruvs

ok. 400 would be useful. send 400 only via Dahabshiil and i'll invest this into a hagbad scheme for you, so by the time you come here...your money triples. 0% commission. :cool:

oba hiloowlow;933503 wrote:
guys which game should i watch tonight, Bayern munich vs Juventus or Barcelona vs PSG?

go for the bayern vs juve game. its more tactical.