Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;933148 wrote:
Good. lmao did you see wyre's post
:D

i apologised but the little arab worshiper is being rude brov. i reduced my manhood and that of reerka for that little suicide bomber but he's just RUDE.

Alpha Blondy;933187 wrote:
i don't know how to respond to this amazing glorification of my reer and their illustrious history of conquest and politically leadership, inaar. thank you, walahi. i will return this favour in time, inaar. i promise. thanks again Oba.

:cool:

You Could respond by giving me an ciise Muuse Beauty verily i deserve it... :D

Guysssss I have good news to tell you im getting $ 2400 in tax refund this Summer, Allaaaaaaaaahu Akbar walahi i wasn't expecting something magnificent like this especially when im going back home this summer. Allfoooooooooow inaar we gonna celebrate this big in H-town inaar all inclusive style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally it has paid off im going to Fast tomorrow to thank Allah for this extraordinary gift. the best news for a broke a$$ nigga like me.

i didn't go to work today. i feel like shit. my life is nothing without work. i need to do something productive to salvage the rest of the day. i'm so disappointed, right now. you have no idea. :(

oba hiloowlow;933260 wrote:
Guysssss I have good news to tell you im getting $ 2400 in tax refund this Summer, Allaaaaaaaaahu Akbar walahi i wasn't expecting something magnificent like this especially when im going back home this summer. Allfoooooooooow inaar we gonna celebrate this big in H-town inaar all inclusive style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally it has paid off im going to Fast tomorrow to thank Allah for this extraordinary gift. the best news for a broke a$$ nigga like me.

send some this way, innit. :cool:

i'm between a rock and a hard place right now, ma istidhi? i made a promise to someone but i really don't feel like seeing anyone today. OMG, i think i'll have to break my promise. i feel so bad for doing so but i really don't feel like meeting anyone today, you know. anyways, my phone has been switched off all day and i have a lot of work to do so i need to do my own stuff. i just switched my phone on and it was ringing like mad.

:(

Wadani   

Haatu;933077 wrote:
So they're technically not a Habro? Sheegato!

Haatu, not all Is@aqs fall under a Habro. I don't, yet my clan holds the seat of Grand Suldaan for all Is@aq clans. Sidaas ula soco.