Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;932872 wrote:
Lady of my dreams

301535_645740388772954_623525263_n.jpg

steadfastness is important. our sisters have sacrificed fashion for their convictions. excellent stuff!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

oba hiloowlow;933015 wrote:
lmao maya he is from the habar of before

Which one is that? I only know two big habros, Love and Jonas. If he's not from one of them he MUST be a laangaab ehlu naar :D

Haatu;933010 wrote:
I heard Alpha is from Habarta of Love. Is that true?
:D

actually haatu, inaar, there is no such thing as Habarta of Love ( this is a coalition between a few Laangaab ehlu naar clans). Their mother was an oromo. they call her Habar Xabuusho. :D. this oromo, was initially a maid, before becoming bahda yar ee Oday-ga lagu sheego isaac. my great grandmother x 26 was pissed. she was reer Las Anod who was the sister of reer nice of las qoray and half sister of reer awdal's mother, who was the cousin of reer mark-a-bulls and who in turn was a distant cousin, twice removed, of reer unuka mother. reer unuka's mother was said to be closely linked to reer gedo and they were related to reer D&M, who were related to reer mugud (modern reer puntland) and to be honest NO one ila imika knows their origin. some claim their roots were aboriginal in origin but DNA tests have attested to them falling within the same halogroup as reer awdal. so whose actually related to habar xabuusho? :P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu   

You say you're Moses-Jesus and fox of the east but I don't see a Habr anywhere. So which Habar are you?

Haatu;933038 wrote:
You say you're Moses-Jesus and fox of the east but I don't see a Habr anywhere. So which Habar are you?

I REFUSE to to share a habar with a certain clan, inaar. the habar is currently being authenticated because i want to know why reer samatar wants to steal my land? please tell me, inaar? family don't steal from each other, somaha dee?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;933054 wrote:
You're confusing me. Just tell me which habar you are and why is it so unknown?
:D

Thanks, Hat

how many jilibs does your clan have, Hat, inaar? :D

thx,

SomaliPhilosopher;932886 wrote:
Conspiracy alert!!! Sources has told me, along with a few leaked documents, that all but 1-2 people on SOL are SCRIPTS OF ALPHA!!!! The REST ARE ALTER EGO'S of this exiled brit!!!! BE CAUTIOUS to who you talk to.

conspiracy-theory-alert.jpg

have you seen that movie where they have a dream within a dream and then another dream within that same dream? basically and cala kuuli xaal, you have like 3 dreams within the same 1 dream? this is very similar to the doctrine of the trinity...ee sida uula soco, inaar.