Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;932395 wrote:
Update: I Have been ordered to leave the entire house within 12 hrs.

deploy the M00ryaan immediately...:P

NO... that's a bad idea. forget it. :D

is there a mahiga-type figure to mediate between the warrying parties and to ensure a quick and temporary peace settlement is achieved. peace is more important than anything, inaar. PLEASE don't react inaar. FADLAN, don't take revenge, us unuka folks have finally got our act together. for goodness sakes, Oba, isdaji and don't react with violence. :D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune;932398 wrote:
392906_651896458157579_1746164081_n.jpg

that's disgusting!. its sexist to the white ''i've-made-it-proIVF-diva'' but also racist to the black ''stop-and-search-race-card-playin-nigga''. all in all its quite frankly VILE and against the GOLDEN RULEs to post such perverse content. thanks for editing. :cool::P;):D:o:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Alpha Blondy;932397 wrote:
deploy the M00ryaan immediately...
:P

NO... that's a bad idea. forget it.
:D

is there a mahiga-type figure to mediate between the warrying parties and to ensure a quick and temporary peace settlement is achieved. peace is more important than anything, inaar. PLEASE don't react inaar. FADLAN, don't take revenge, us unuka folks have finally got our act together. for goodness sakes, Oba, isdaji and don't react with violence.
:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Man if there wasn't Tacsi i would tell them to F off, now im confusingly looking for meel aan ku hooydo caawey man. Life aint easy

nuune   

Only Alpha the only Blondie could see that picture as X-RATED, what a dirty mind and Mungal you are loool.

Oba, relax and let people finish the tacsi, please, it is only ONE day event.

oba hiloowlow;932400 wrote:
Man if there wasn't Tacsi i would tell them to F off, now im confusingly looking for meel aan ku hooydo caawey man. Life aint easy

caadi maha your level of selfishness, walahi. its a bloody funeral for goodness sakes!!!!! Oba, you're not normal. orod oo isaso dil so i can make little troll mashruuc about some empty room. let the people mourn in peace, inaar. wax isku faal oo isku xishood. :P

p.s - samir iyo imaan, inaar.

nuune;932401 wrote:
Only Alpha the only Blondie could see that picture as X-RATED, what a dirty mind and Mungal you are loool.

Nuune,

i'm burning some Cuud and it smells nice. anyways, do you know why i've taken the name Alpha Blondy?

p.s - the pic wasnt even X-RATED. what you talking about you little MOD jajuus? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

nuune   

oba hiloowlow;932400 wrote:
now im confusingly looking for meel aan ku hooydo caawey man. Life aint easy

Go book a hotel,a hostel for cheaper prices, or a motel, or go to bajaqdii xumeyd iyo tii xiirneyd,

Alpha, I don't know why you are burning Cuud and Jaawi unless you are habar ay ka dhamaatey oo tumato lool

nuune   

Oba, I know man, take it easy, imagine if it was Balcad where the Tacsi would carry on for a full week, at least those were the dayz sabtii adduunka for a whole week and caweyska in the nights, torobo gaanjiboos iyo adduunya,caadi maaha.

Alpha, what were you thinking when you saw that picure, war your mind is dirty, inaar you better know by now at least that I know what is in your mind!

nuune;932404 wrote:

Alpha
, I don't know why you are burning Cuud and Jaawi unless you are habar ay ka dhamaatey oo tumato lool

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@habar ay ka dhamaatey oo tumato,

CLASSIC

i'm burning the cuud because i've recently converted to the Bobo Shanti sect of the Rastafarianism movement. we practice in secret at the moment but i hope we'll soon be able to practice our faith without fear and intimidation. the SL constitution allows for such provisions, particularly those on religious freedoms but i reckon it'll be difficult to convince the guurti of this faith and what it entails, inaar. laakin, jah will make our passage easy but i also suspect the ''public diplomacy'' seminars will also be useful. :P

jah bless, inaar.