Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;932097 wrote:
LOL@nut case

do you really mean that? why do you think i'm weird and a ''nut case''?

you're a liar and i have conclusive evidence, walahi.

Waa aduun gadoon. Alpha Blondy, the serial liar of SOL, calling someone else a beenlow. You are a nut case. You talk to yourself to get attention. You lie about firing your "maids" endlessly just to get a few comments. Talk about a one trick pony.

Haatu;932103 wrote:
Waa aduun gadoon. Alpha Blondy, the serial liar of SOL, calling someone else a beenlow. You are a nut case. You talk to yourself to get attention. You lie about firing your "maids" endlessly just to get a few comments. Talk about a one trick pony.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Haatu,

ok. i'm all those things but its really true i'm the alter ego of Al. he's not here anymore.

when will you visit the leeds uni campus?

Haatu   

I went there for the interview 2 weeks ago. The campus location is really convenient bang in the centre of town. And the accomodation, the med building and the hospital (for placements) are all like 2 mins from each other by foot.

Haatu student life is mad bro when you start there will be parties every day for a month ninyaho biyaha zamzamka iska ilaali gar ahaan jagermeister iyo tequila waa iga talo.. :D

Haatu;932125 wrote:
I went there for the interview 2 weeks ago. The campus location is really convenient bang in the centre of town. And the accomodation, the med building and the hospital (for placements) are all like 2 mins from each other by foot.

so you'll be studying medicine miyaa?

oh haatu, you're going to enjoy student life. its going to be awesome. i'd do anything to relive those amazing years.....:P

its madness, just PURE madness. i just had a shocking revelation. what do y'all think this could be?

there i was one minute and the next it was like a eureka moment. i'm in SHOCK!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL