Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha Blondy;931892 wrote:
are you alright Al? look man, don't be depressed......okay?. words aren't going to kill you dee, inaar. i hope my selection of the most conscious of conscious songs cheered you up.....:confused:

iight....i think i know what'll cheer you up......

you told me once, Aloow, inaar, that your favourite song of all time is ''Fields of Gold''. i know you like the Eva Cassidy version better than the original sting version....so here it is. enjoy, inaar. :confused:

Al: you leave me alone, you hear?

how can i leave you alone, inaar. we're one and the same, dee. a third personality and we'll all be one big happy, trinity of a family?

Al: such a lame joke! you think you're so smart, ma istidhi?

of course i am. people like you when you're me, dee. you're an emotional wreak marka kaale and you look like an demented purposeless fool, at least that's the impression of 'us', you project all the time.......

Al: you don't know what you're talking about! iska amuus hadaba, i'm warning you.....

oh yeah? why should i? what are you going to do about it, inaar? your empty statements have long ago lost any of the bravado, you once possessed. people like me now, ma fahantahay? they don't like you, nor do they respect you, anymore.

Al: whatever! you're all words and no substance, do you know that, horta? you're attitude is vicious and vile, can you please STOP that?

what did i do, now?

Al: you've made me look like a fool to others, miyaad isku xishootid?

maybe you are one, dee? anyways when have i made you look like an fool?

Al: all the time, dee. why are you writing my inner most personal thoughts on this bloody thread? i thought i'd contain your evil influence, by keeping you locked up here, but your sentimentalism and pathetic attention-seeking antics have gotten out of control and have caused me to lose my sharaf....!

what? what ludicrous assertions!!! kulaha attention-seeking? you're funny Al.....no really, you're funny. i've NEVER seen a more self-obsessed egomaniac than you..... you've really lost touch with reality, ma istidhi?

Al: only because you've made it look that way...........

what way? why are you blaming me? there's only one of us to blame here and to be quite honest....its more your fault and your tarnished imagine issues have nothing to do with me! its your own doings ee sida uula soco! ma fahantahay? eh?

Al: shut up! just shut up! leave me alone, you hear? you're just so EVIL.......(in tears: WHY oh WHY? how did you manage to outmaneuver me, you little rodent-faced weasel? how did you get out? how did i lose it....and to you? you fake!)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL....its NEVER your fault? is it? hadal dee, you pathetic melancholic fool. all your self-induced BS really smells of self-pity, do you know that, horta? and..... you're so WEAK. man, just look at you baal? you've been reduced to tears, a grown man crying never really impressed anyone!!!! this is the same pathetic imagine, you've sadly and rather pathetically seeped to others. you're WEAK and pathetic, you hear. you think your 'lets all rejoice and be one big happy family malakay'' impresses anyone, least of all me? you lost it a long time ago. but i didn't want to be the one to tell you, dee.....anyways, i'm glad we had this conversation as its ALL for your own benefit, you needed to hear the truth, bro.

Al: like you'd know anything about the truth? you're just a fire-starter or better yet.....you little tales and exposes of me are more akin to the pacemaker in a middle-distance run. don't you ever tire of playing the part of the little bait that foolishly solicits others to reach their targets and that in the processing outperform me? you hear me? you little wide-nosed nigerian.....

you've OFFICIALLY lost it, inaar. hadaba iska amuus, yeah....

Al: or waayoo? you can't stop me from expressing my thoughts.....

oh yeah?

Al: yeah. and what's more i've made the decision to stop trolling and stuff, untill you've been buried and returned to that hole in hell you crawled from. you dig?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@ Al....are you serious? are you mad? if i go, what is left baal? eh? i'll tell you: a man whose's epic failures and inability to deal with his harsh environment? eh.... who'll get you attention? whose real? between the two of us? ME, and you know that because you've lost the fighting spirit. i'd admit, you possessed it once, but that was a while back, inaar...........oh and another thing, do you even have any REAL beliefs and convinctions anymore? inaar, are you even a Somaliland advocate? the number of times, you've insulted your land makes me sick to the stomach. you're FAKE and without a basis, marka you want to talking about burying and killing me off? eh? you're just a pathetic pretender....kulaha ''cultural critic''.....i'm sorry but you're not very good at pulling that one off too, i mean what are you good at, Al? really, i want to know? inoo sheeg? :P

Al: STFU.....you don't know what you're talking about. you evil little prick!

is that ALL? is that ALL you could muster? eh? what's the matter Al? a cat got your tongue? eh? eh? you've never been lost for words? maxa dhacay, inaar?

Al: you're not even worth it?

....and let me guess, you're more worthy? miyaa? eh? hypocrisy, knows no bounds, ma istidhi? the nerve of some people!

Al: i didnt say that? what are you talking about? i don't want to talk to crazy alter-egos anymore, i'm going, now....bye.........

is that how you see me? as an alter-ego? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL@Al. you back-stabbing jew.

Al: Al leaves.

oi? oi? oi? Al?, inaar? where are you going? don't you dare walk away from me? where are you going hadaba? come back now, i'm talking to you! ok...sii soco waad soo socondoontaaye eh, you WEAK fool! i will get you back, i swear it. i will destroy you. adigu baal eega, you doorfar fooqal dameer. Alllooooooooooooow, you're dead. i'll get you back, you just WATCH, inaar.....................................................................................................................................................................................................what a loser Al is, ma istidhi? i didn't think he had what it took to get back at me, walle. the little saqaajaan. he's still got it, in him, i reckon, balse, wuu soo noqon doona eh......... because he KNOWS he can't survive without me? but who really knows where that cat is concerned? he's an alright guy, really........ balse a little stressed and lacking direction, these days and i was able to capitalise on this, dee. in all honesty, i was rather harsh on him but the world is like that! he needed to hear the truth and learn this..... but i was too extreme in my ''attempts'' to help him toughen-up. screw him laakin, life goes on and i'll be fine but its a REAL shame he's left this thread for me. we worked well together and his postive contributions will be missed.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL x 1000.:D:p:cool:;)

yh, salan sare to you too, inaar.

i think we've met very briefly before. i've always been the behind-the-curtain-kind-to-Al's more direct approaches. but yh, its all good, inaar.

how was your ayeeyo? Al, mentioned something about you visiting her?.....

Alpha Blondy;932067 wrote:
yh, salan sare to you too, inaar.

i think we've met very briefly before. i've always been the behind-the-curtain-kind-to-Al's more direct approaches. but yh, its all good, inaar.

how was your ayeeyo? Al, mentioned something about you visiting her?.....

Thanks inaar! She is well alhamdulillah!

Haatu;932091 wrote:
My age has been confirmed by Gaalkii so try again you nut case.

LOL@nut case

do you really mean that? why do you think i'm weird and a ''nut case''?

you're a liar and i have conclusive evidence, walahi.