Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

''you little worm''

walahi you're funny haatuoooow, inaar. of all the things you could call me.......it had to be degrading and worthless like a worm....:D:p

i've called that xabad ''a pathetic little weasel faced rodent'' and i was dying of LOL's.......:D

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

p.s remember inaar, GoT has very steamy scenes with full frontal nudity and stuff. surely, you must be supervised, even on a laptop, watching that?

sending an official formal invite to the following SOLers to this thread and to exclusively troll with Al in the next hour or so:

WW

Somalia

Tallaabo

XX

Regards,

Al.

Doc_01_1692254a.jpg

A family doctor faces jail after secretly recording more than 200 women and girls using a tiny camera hidden inside his wristwatch during years of abuse at his surgery.

Dr Davinderjit Bains, 45, had three secret cameras at his home and surgery and sexually assaulted women during unnecessarily intimate examinations behind the closed door of his treatment room.

The GP filmed the attacks on a £60 watch with a camera hidden in the face and then downloaded them on to his computer. Experts discovered 361 clips of more than 200 women and teenage girls. Police believe they have traced all of the women filmed using records from his practice at Wootton Bassett, Wiltshire. He downloaded the pictures for his own sexual gratification and there was no evidence that he had shared the pictures online with anyone else.

Bains admitted 39 offences against 30 women, aged 14 to 51, in two years to May 2012 and asked for another 65 to be taken into consideration when he is sentenced at a later date, Swindon Crown Court was told.

The investigation into Bains started after police were tipped off by a 19-year-old lodger at his Swindon home, who fled after she feared the doctor had filmed her while she was having a shower.

Bains had told the teenager never to move a watch that she found in the bathroom. She fled with a clock from her bedroom that she also suspected was being used to spy on her – and was found to contain a hidden camera.

Detectives then went to his practice, Tinkers Lane Surgery, and seized a second watch that he used to record his patients.

Two women detectives went through the recovered footage to try to work out who had been abused by the doctor. “They then had the task of identifying the victims and letting them know the horrible truth that the intimate examinations they had undergone had been secretly filmed by their doctor,” said Detective Inspector Mark Garrett, who headed the inquiry.

Bains was remanded in custody to await sentencing once reports have been prepared. He has been suspended from practising by the General Medical Council.

-------------

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/the-nhss-worst-sex-offender-gp-used-secret-camera-in-watch-to-film-sex-abuse-on-200-female-patients-8536340.html

--------------

pure MADNESS. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH.

so i installed a new security light, further to the existing two lights. when it rained on Thursday, it went out...i know this because its been off. i've been calling the electricity provider for the last 2 days so as to restore it. this little saqaajan from the electricity company came around. i heard a loud bang....followed by several more loud BANGS, which sent an alert trigger to my already heighten senses....:D. i opened the door and there he stood there looking smug in his 'gear' but looking hardly qualified and addled with khat. i demanded an explanation as to why he was BANGING on the door. he refused to answer my question and as though to further infuriate me.....he said..:''waan iska noqon kaar!.....''. i stood there and just closed the door.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

madness. these guys are taking the piss and i will exact my revenge walahi.

xabad   

you're melodramatic and over exaggerate trivial shit ma istiri:p LOL. Diaspora folks are known for being calm and collected. so im really starting to doubt whether you grow up in the west. you come across as some home grown ruffian, ready to pick fights at the slightest provocation.

xabad;927469 wrote:
you're melodramatic and over exaggerate trivial shit ma istiri:p LOL. Diaspora folks are known for being calm and collected. so im really starting to doubt whether you grow up in the west. you come across as some home grown ruffian, ready to pick fights at the slightest provocation.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO@xabad

why did you say this inaar?

apparently there is a ''Suldanka Dhalinyarada''. yep! he's been interviewed on SLNTV now. this would've been the perfect position for me. i'd love to be a tribal elder......:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL