Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

i'm out y'all.

it was an excellent weekend. but now Alpha has a long week ahead and i'm afraid its going to be tough. but i'm prepared and the countdown to jeudi soir starts now.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

clocking in: 12:46pm SL GMT +3

YES!

what's up y'all?

been attending meetings and stuff all morning. i had to get up 6:20. breakfast was basic and austere. for goodness why CAN'T you find freshly squeezed orange juice?

my entire life i wanted to be a someone.....i've achieved that dream.............. but what is achieving a dream if its reality is living nightmare.

:P

^ that much i know laakin today's events are not even worth posting about, you know. i'm still angry and really pissed off. what's even worst is i've had no human contact since the 'incident' around 5:30. i've being cursing aloud and stuff. do you know what i mean inaar?

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;927499 wrote:
apparently there is a ''Suldanka Dhalinyarada''. yep! he's been interviewed on SLNTV now. this would've been the perfect position for me. i'd love to be a tribal elder......
:P

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

You still can become Aaqil of your little sub sub sub sub sub sub clan. You just need to get rid of your uncle, bribe the other 50 members of the family. And before you know it caano ayaa lagugu shubi. :D

since making the decision to formally quit this thread:

the following things have happened;

1. i inadvertently stepped on my new French Connection Sunglasses

so angry with myself walahi. its ruined thanks to my clumsiness. i'm so silly. i should practice self-harm because this is unacceptable, walle.