Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

oba hiloowlow;928261 wrote:
I'm quitting this place folks. I've done enough trolling and people are starting to hate me. Time to move on. bye y'all

that's exactly true. i'm also hated bro. i just thought it was jealous at first but its obviously more than just that.

Oba,

who hates you bro and why?

i will reveal too, inaar

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

^^

LOL.

saaxiib it feels like everyone hates me or think im a lunatic im even blamed for reducing this sites quality so its best for everyone that i just leave.. :(

I think you should leave this place to Al we can start our own forum :D

Alpha Blondy;928259 wrote:
since making the decision to formally quit this thread:

the following things have happened;

1. i inadvertently stepped on my new French Connection Sunglasses

so angry with myself walahi. its ruined thanks to my clumsiness. i'm so silly. i should practice self-harm because this is unacceptable, walle.

2. i had a hot date with a single mother. we didn't do it but i don't think we'll be seeing each other again either....ruunti. there's plenty more huuno's out there to exploit.

oba hiloowlow;928263 wrote:
^^

LOL.

saaxiib it feels like everyone hates me or think im a lunatic im even blamed for reducing this sites quality so its best for everyone that i just leave..
:(

I think you should leave this place to Al we can start our own forum
:D

walahi your right bro. you and me are what make this site what it is..... we inform, we entertain and we're just regular nice guys. i don't understand why we're hated, inaar.

i agree, we should start our own forum, walle. SOL is useless anyways. its a bloody dictatorship and the ADMINS and MODs regime didn't even attend nor listen to my Shirweynhii 1aad ee SOL.

Alpha Blondy;928259 wrote:
since making the decision to formally quit this thread:

the following things have happened;

1. i inadvertently stepped on my new French Connection Sunglasses

so angry with myself walahi. its ruined thanks to my clumsiness. i'm so silly. i should practice self-harm because this is unacceptable, walle.

3. i have run out of money and currently have only $2.45 on my Zaad. i can't bring myself to ask for help from anyone. i can't call my family either and i'm afraid, i will have to just starve, the next couple of days, if it means maintaining my sharaf and dignity. its not nice but i'm hopeful of accessing some funds in the next couple of days. if i die of starvation, don't be surprised. at least my honour is intact and i can die a proud man. :(

oba hiloowlow;928267 wrote:
yeah Al, cala kula xaal your derailing my attempt to dissapear. So long, inaar

but if we're going to plot then surely our plan must be visibly for all to see, especially our haters and in particularly those who accuse us of lowering the standards of the site. come on inaar. lets show them wagwan walahi. let's show them we have balls and spit acid in their faces dee.

ok.

this is what we do:

1. we'll make a thread called Oba's and Alpha's SOL Reform Thread. in this thread we'll be very respectful and polite, inaar. we are talking to our enemies and the general public so its important we behave accordingly. we mustn't lose credibility by being our usual selves, inaar.

2. we should only blog on this thread and boycott the rest of the site. we discuss everything and anything on this thread. post songs and pics and all our usual dealings. we CANNOT and SHALL NOT post anywhere else.

3. we bombard PMs to ALL our friends and ensure they support our reform plan.

4. we'll make a petition and ask our all friends to supports our political campaign. the ADMIN is a smart one inaar, but we can turn the people against him, and when he bans us, we'll have the moral high-ground as we'll remembered as free speech martyrs. the people will demand our membership to be reinstated and he'll have no choice and will be FORCED to listen to the people. i have won against him like this before. its his achelis heel. that's why they (ADMIN and the MODs) don't like me, but with our combined strength, imagine what we can do..... we can WIN, inaar. victory will be ours walahi. the annals of history will forever bare witness to our efforts, indeed.

what do you think?

^ its a complete boycott, inaar....i'm losing many threads with the boycott like the following:

Conscious Music Thread

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

Alpha's Garden: A Development in Progress (April's updates are really important to me)

African Leaders Thread

African Century Thread

Somaliland Rain Appreciation Thread (rainy season will start soon, inaar)

Somaliland Activity Guide Thread 2011

Live and Exclusive from Hargeisa: Q & A with Alpha Blondy

Somaliland Picture Thread

Maximus Powers' Short Film Collection