Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

529002_10151315194961472_804112541_n.jpg

15-year-old rape-survivor sentenced to be whipped 100 times in public in Maldives for “sex outside marriage”

The girl's stepfather is accused of raping her for years and murdering the baby she bore. Now the court says she must be flogged for “sex outside marriage”! President Waheed of the Maldives is already feeling global pressure on this, and we can force him to save this girl and change the law to spare other victims this cruel fate. This is how we can end the War on Women – by standing up every time an outrage like this happens.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL........

THIS IS MADNESS!

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;932509 wrote:
i'm burning more cuud, now..... you're NOT! marka...iska amuus, dee. your spiritually prowess is poor and lacking. i'm sorry Tal. anyways, you can't burn foox and cuud together at the same time because its a bad omen....which means 14 yrs bad luck, ee sida uula soco.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Our Sanaag highland's foox has no bad omens. It is the one we sold to Hatshepsut, Akhenaten, Nefertiti, and the other Pharaohs who used it to summon their ancestors, and used by Cleopatra in her charm offensive. So It can't go wrong.

Tallaabo   

Alpha Blondy;932589 wrote:
529002_10151315194961472_804112541_n.jpg

15-year-old rape-survivor sentenced to be whipped 100 times in public in Maldives for “sex outside marriage”

The girl's stepfather is accused of raping her for years and murdering the baby she bore. Now the court says she must be flogged for “sex outside marriage”! President Waheed of the Maldives is already feeling global pressure on this, and we can force him to save this girl and change the law to spare other victims this cruel fate. This is how we can end the War on Women – by standing up every time an outrage like this happens.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL........

THIS IS MADNESS!

What was the punishment of the rapist then?

wyre;932610 wrote:
what does LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL stand for alpha
:D

ask your arab custodian whose power over a 6-month-Saudi-residence-visa has you licking his dirty boots.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Haatu;932621 wrote:
Alpha LOOOOOOOOOOOOL = Nervous psychotic laughter.

have you decided what sports clubs and societies you'll be joining at Leeds Uni, then?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

i'm out y'all.

another busy day beckons for Al, tomorrow. someone has to keep this country and its hopes alive.

Al for President.

let me have em'.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wyre   

Alpha Blondy;932669 wrote:
ask your arab custodian whose power over a
6-month-Saudi-residence-visa
has you licking his dirty boots.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Sometimes I feel like you are just a kid of 8 who have learnt how to write on the screen, Other Time i feel like you are insane (qacda dhaqanto) :D

YES! MAXA CUSUB Y'ALL.

i had another excellent day. mashallah. even two people on two separate occasions said Al was good person, walahi. this has lifted my spirits but more importantly Al's mood.:D

objectives completed 2/2. a few more objectives were started ahead of schedule. all in all a super awesome day. life is getting better and i feel good. mashallah.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

wyre;932744 wrote:
Sometimes I feel like you are just a kid of 8 who have learnt how to write on the screen, Other Time i feel like you are insane (qacda dhaqanto)
:D

8 yrs old kulaha. are you mad? i'm at least 3.25 times that old! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

how old are you Wyre? you little arab worshiping doorfar?

Alpha Blondy;932778 wrote:
8 yrs old kulaha. are you mad? i'm at least 3.25 times that old! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

how old are you Wyre? you little arab worshiping
doorfar
?

LOOOOL this guy ma naxo :D

Conspiracy alert!!! Sources has told me, along with a few leaked documents, that all but 1-2 people on SOL are SCRIPTS OF ALPHA!!!! The REST ARE ALTER EGO'S of this exiled brit!!!! BE CAUTIOUS to who you talk to.

conspiracy-theory-alert.jpg