Sign in to follow this  
Alpha Blondy

Alpha's Troll and Cantarbaqash Corner LOL

OMG.....my next door neighbour is beating the kids again......what should i do:

A) ignore their cries for help and continue my musings on SOL

B) intervene, adopt the kids and post their pics on SOL

i'm so confused....right now. please advise.

:(

underdog   

Alpha Blondy;926160 wrote:
OMG.....my next door neighbour is beating the kids again......what should i do:

A) ignore their cries for help and continue my musings on SOL

B) intervene, adopt the kids and post their pics on SOL

i'm so confused....right now. please advise.

:(

1_fifa_13_by_ea_sports.jpg

Countless hrs of fun

NEVER do business with members of a laan gaab clan. remember this advise.

i reluctantly entered into a hagbad money scheme with members of a laan gaab clan members. i think i was the only laan dheere and outsider, too. there were various hagbad schemes going and various options available in terms of how much you put down. i went for the $10,000.00 option...:D i expressly asked to be last person to take the money home. i clearly specified my wishes to the hagbad boss.....who because of her high levels of responsibilities was tasked to look after our money. for 10 months i paid on time....fearing non-compliance will result in disastrous consequence for my clan's sharaf.

it was the end of January when i received a call. she said ''its your turn to collect and don't bother paying the last $10,000, you might as well keep that.....''. i thought it was a little odd because i should have received my $110,000,00 in March. nonetheless..... i took the money home and spent it ALL.... after a week long lavish ceremonial like events.....pathetic or what inaar?. sometime last week....i received another phone call but this time.....it was another reminder to either send via Zaad or to come in person. i chose the latter option but NOT before physiologically gearing myself up for a fight. i confronted the woman but she was so stern....which was, of course, no doubt, a result, of forever carrying chip on her shoulder.... because of her laan gaab status. but she convinced me to depart with more of my money. i gave her the second last payment of $10,000.00....and when she received the bundle of cash....she was very quick to remind me that i still owned a further $10,000.00. i left the venue abruptly and very angry. they tricked me walahi. these laan gaab have tricked me. i can't believe i was so foolish and i didn't follow the advice of my forefathers in NEVER doing business with inferior folks. in my hasty attempts to be appear politically correct and urbane.....i did business with laan gaab's and....i LOST. :D

this morning.... i went to pay off....what remained of my debts...... but luckily and as shocked as i was....once i handed this witch, who probably practices black magic the dosh...... she'd apologies for the mistake she 'apparently' made. this ghastly mistake has ruined our financial relationship. i will never accept she'd made this mistake ''innocently''and'without evil intent.....the mistake has ruined my trust in laan gaabs forever......:D

the mistake? i received the hagbad dosh earlier than expected. in fact two bloody months before i was due to take my $110k home to spend on lavish ceremonial social events to massage my massive ego....:D:p

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;925988 wrote:
isku xishood you pathetic laan gaab. there are 12 different jilib's within my immediate sub-clan. miyaad iloodey inaar?

my immediate sub-clan ALONE is estimated at 65,000 (just men) and multiply by 1.5 for every female. you do the math but learn to respect your superior.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Kulahaa 12 diffrent jibils! War naga xishoo, Jaceylbaro's little laangaab monkey family has even more then 16 diffrent branches. Thats why we have been the Sultans for centuries and you dont even rise above 'Chief Aaqil'. :P

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;926188 wrote:

i reluctantly entered into a hagbad money scheme with members of a laan gaab clan members. i think i was the only laan dheere and outsider, too. there were various hagbad schemes going and various options available in terms of how much you put down. i went for the $10,000.00 option...
:D
i expressly asked to be last person to take the money home. i clearly specified my wishes to the hagbad boss.....who because of her high levels of responsibilities was tasked to look after our money. for 10 months i paid on time....fearing non-compliance will result in disastrous consequence for my clan's sharaf.

it was the end of January when i received a call. she said
''its your turn to collect and don't bother paying the last $10,000, you might as well keep that.....''.
i thought it was a little odd because i should have received my $110,000,00 in March. nonetheless..... i took the money home and spent it ALL.... after a week long lavish ceremonial like events.....pathetic or what inaar?. sometime last week....i received another phone call but this time.....it was another reminder to either send via Zaad or to come in person. i chose the latter option but NOT before physiologically gearing myself up for a fight. i confronted the woman but she was so stern....which was, of course, no doubt, a result, of forever carrying chip on her shoulder.... because of her laan gaab status. but she convinced me to depart with more of my money. i gave her the second last payment of $10,000.00....and when she received the bundle of cash....she was very quick to remind me that i still owned a further $10,000.00. i left the venue abruptly and very angry. they tricked me walahi. these laan gaab have tricked me. i can't believe i was so foolish and i didn't follow the advice of my forefathers in NEVER doing business with inferior folks. in my hasty attempts to be appear politically correct and urbane.....i did business with laan gaab's and....i LOST.

this morning.... i went to pay off....what remained of my debts...... but luckily and as shocked as i was....once i handed this witch, who probably practices black magic the dosh...... she'd apologies for the mistake she
'apparently'
made. this ghastly mistake has ruined our financial relationship. i will never accept she'd made this mistake
''innocently''
and
'without evil intent
.....the mistake has ruined my trust in laan gaabs forever......

the mistake? i received the hagbad dosh earlier than expected. in fact two bloody months before i was due to take my $110k home to spend on lavish ceremonial social events to massage my massive ego....
:p

Would you kindly list all the sub-clans of the hagbad members. I am sure the majority of default payers were from your side of the branch.

Haatu   

Just got invited to an interview at Leeds. Don't know whether or not to accept... (at least you know one of my options Al :D)

Haatu   

Alpha Blondy;926188 wrote:

i reluctantly entered into a hagbad money scheme with members of a laan gaab clan members...

...the mistake? i received the hagbad dosh earlier than expected. in fact two bloody months before i was due to take my $110k home to spend on lavish ceremonial social events to massage my massive ego....
:p

You know the saying. Laangaab waa... :D