Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

National conversation changing in Somaliland

^ xinny, adeer, stop pretending that i'm somehow unknown to you. we've changed many PMs before. speaking of paraphernalia of the somaliland sort, i'm an avid collector.

Alpha, I am sorry, I do not remember you. Even if it is true that you exchanged PMs with xiin under different pen name, it is not relevant. What is relevant now is to control the strong emotions you showed in your exchange with the Professor. After all the good Professor is in Hargeysa hence his safety can easily be breached ...

Xinny,

rest assured that AT's safety is of the utmost importance to myself and all of Somaliland. the last thing we need here is another death of the international community and a prominent somaliland-denier . AT is a popular guy (loved by many and hated by none) and his special status as a member of the elite here ensures that he is afforded special protection at all times. although i cant say the same about you, if you ever decide to come here. but i'm quite sure that's unlikely.

Alphan Blondy ,

Pledging protection for professor Abtigiis while issuing threats to xiinfaniin hardly reassures the folks of this fora. If anything it reenforces my assertion that Mr Blondy is indeed , and quite sadly, possessed with strong emotions :D

Carafaat   

Its a shame I havent Abtigiis when I visited Hargeysa. I hava asked

Alpha to introduce me to Abtigiis. He replied "Abtigiis is a man of

high caliber, few would reach his level of intellect." With other words

isma fahmisiin ninka. :D

Alpha Blondy;869035 wrote:
^ the fact that you think your in the same category as AT is laughable.

Control your emotions waryaa, and dont harm people based on online political debates, however passionate those debates may be.

That is the word :D

N.O.R.F;869043 wrote:
Alpha, where is A&T staying?

i'm afraid i'm not able to divulge this info. AT is a guest in Somaliland and if it means that i give shelter to a somaliland-denier then so be it! my personal principles are compliant with the Geneva convention, particularly....protocol II - relating to the protection of victims of non-international (regional) armed conflicts.

RedSea   

Abtigiis;868897 wrote:
The only time I closed myself into a house and is not going out is this last trip of mine and that is because I received credible intelligence that you an Jacaylbaro are trying to silence me through intimidation and bad mouthing

I ordered the hit on you. I called it off when I realized that I'm your abti.

N.O.R.F   

Alpha Blondy;869061 wrote:
i'm afraid i'm not able to divulge this info. AT is a guest in Somaliland and if it means that i give shelter to a somaliland-denier then so be it! my personal principles are compliant with the Geneva convention, particularly....protocol II - relating to the protection of victims of non-international (regional) armed conflicts.

Thanks for PM :)

Abtigiis   

Norf neutralized, had a fruitful dinner with JB. Tomorrow I will see Alpha and I am sure we will agree because we seem to click. That leaves the threat of Suldaanka from oceania remain the fart a dog breaks out to put off a furnace.

N.O.R.F;869394 wrote:
When talking politics he will keep his voice down no doubt
:D

LOL....

Of course! All the security guards at both Ambassador and Mansour are ex-SNM vets (oo wali dhiigu karayo)