Sign in to follow this  
Abtigiis

National conversation changing in Somaliland

Abtigiis   

waryaa I am indoors the whole day. So, pass by my place if you can. Sul...is asking about your whereabouts. Markaa dee isagana soo gaadh oo salaan. Sidani waa ceebe. Why are you mixing politics with friendship? Are you that young to allow politics get in the way of friendship? :D

AYOUB   

Well, looks like Abtigiis has run out steam. One can either believe his wild claims and prediction or ignore them - like the many that turned to be either completely wrong or bogus. His crystal ball (some might say bull) has not only being misguided just on the political field or SL in particular, his legendary sporting forecasts are bookies dream. :)

*Someone need to start a topic titled "Aferwerki's False Predictions".*

saxiib, naga daa dee this 'young' label. i'm not that young, relatively speaking lol. plus its my geed-hoostis guesstimated birthday on Monday, the official being 3 months from now. i might invite you and sul to come through, laakin no inflammatory anti-somaliland remarks dee, because you might offend my pro-somaliland xamarawi friends and seriously lower my standing in the elite circles.

i knew you were in the country. i was informed by wiwa on the somalia election day at the ambassador. but you broke the custom of informing me of your arrival. waar, i know and the whole world knews you have no firmed held convictions. so its not political.

Ibtisam   

Lol at this thread!!!!!!!!! Jokes!!!

If Ngonge, North and T are considered as wadadas, I am little shocked to be honest?!!. Have they really changed THAT much in recent times? So I am to believe that they graduated from regular lads to waadaas. Oh well, must be an age thing. :P

Abtigiis gave you the highlights but the talks are not over yet ... Alpha has been identified as a spoiler at this stage but nothing is final so far.

Casuumamdaha are too many and there are many mediators from different sides and backgrounds. So far, we have a big delegation coming from Jigjiga and another one from Burco. Others might join us all the way from Addis. :D