Mudane xildhibaan , codkaaga sii

Mudane DR. M. C. Farmaajo

Oo horay loo tijaabiyay

lana arkay wax qabadkiisa

Badbaadi Qaranka !

Dooro Musharax

Dr Mohamed C . Farmaajo

Abtigiis   

He is better than Abdiweli. And the Mogadisho'ans can take him but not an Abdiweli PM-ship! This is not analysis, it is information.

Both Farmaajo and Abdiweli have a shot but are unlikely to win the presidency this time around. Both candidates understand the political math in Mogadishu , and they are going through this exercise to solidify their short term political gains. Only if their supporters were equally informed.

Aaliyyah   

Farmaajo is competent/honest/hardworking and all those good stuff and would do an amazing job as a somali president. Waa nin qaali ah oo mudan boskaas. Laakin siyasada maanta somaliya ka taagan ma aha about competency. Waa wax umado badan faraha kula jiraan. Waxay ila muuqata aniga in Shiekh Sharif madaxweyne lo dooran doono. Waan arki doona laakin kolay waaa sadaalin uun.

Aaliyyah;861897 wrote:
Farmaajo is competent/honest/hardworking and all those good stuff and would do an amazing job as a somali president. Waa nin qaali ah oo mudan boskaas. Laakin siyasada maanta somaliya ka taagan ma aha about competency. Waa wax umado badan faraha kula jiraan. Waxay ila muuqata aniga in Shiekh Sharif madaxweyne lo dooran doono. Waan arki doona laakin kolay waaa sadaalin uun.

Waa runtaa Aliyah, meesha amuura kale ayaa kasocda ee maha yaa wax qaban karo. Ilaahay ha sahlo amuuraha.

Aaliyyah   

Macalinka ameen walaal. Waa dhibaato somaali haysata in marba dad shisheeya siyasadeena faraha lasoo galaan oo marba cidey rabaan mesha u salaxaan. Xita yaa og Abdiwali laftigisa xinfaniin kor ku leeyahay chance ma leh haday rabto gaalo mesha way u salixi karta. Ileen siyasada somaliyeed somaali gacanta uguma jirtee. Cidey rabaan bay mesha qotomsadaane ee danahooda ku gaadhi karaan. Lets see how it goes.

Duufaan   

Abdiweli vs Farmaajo for Pm. I agree Farmaajo will do better job, however Faroole and Abdiweli camp invested a lot of time and money to walk with at least the PM post. They already made deal with sh. shariif if he wins, if cadow wins or galgaduud folks we may see farmaajo.

Aaliyyah   

Dufan, if shiekh Sharif wins this coming presidential election I highly doubt he will choose Abdiwali as a PM. (unless of course the choice of his PM is not in his hand oo dalal shisheeya mesha faraha kula jiraan).

Aaliyyah   

I am sure they will all do whatever it takes to win, but your claim of shiekh sharif making a deal with Faroole and Abdiwali sounds farfetched to me. Sheikh Sharif iyo farole/abdiwali siyasad ahaan isku pageba ma aha. Laakin waxwalba somaali waa ka suurtowdaa kolay. We will see how everything turns out.

Duufaan;862395 wrote:
Abdiweli vs Farmaajo for Pm. I agree Farmaajo will do better job, however Faroole and Abdiweli camp invested a lot of time and money to walk with at least the PM post. They already made deal with sh. shariif if he wins, if cadow wins or galgaduud folks we may see farmaajo.

Stop chatting breeze, no one is running for PM. Abdiweli aim is the top post and has made no deals with anyone...

Mooge   

knock knock reer farmajo iyo reer abtigiis. :)

farmajo is good guy. i don't want to ruin this good thread that was started with good intention. i am past the attacks against other candidates farmajo and shariif today as you are doing against Abdiweli desperatly but i can say one thing. Somalis with good heart and honesty who have no clanish motive can see the facts that Abdiweli has done more to help his country in the short time he was in office than all other guys before him.

abdiweli brought back the country from the dead and you are seeing the fruits of his labor in the last year and few months. Insha Allah he will be elected President.

Inshaalah the best man will win. Abdiweli will rebuild this country and our nation will go forward.

back to the topic, i say, go farmajo go. :) :)

Mooge;862421 wrote:
knock knock reer farmajo iyo reer abtigiis.
:)

farmajo is good guy. i don't want to ruin this good thread that was started with good intention. i am past the attacks against other candidates farmajo and shariif today as you are doing against Abdiweli desperatly but i can say one thing. Somalis with good heart and honesty who have no clanish motive can see the facts that Abdiweli has done more to help his country in the short time he was in office than all other guys before him.

abdiweli brought back the country from the dead and you are seeing the fruits of his labor in the last year and few months. Insha Allah he will be elected President.

Inshaalah the best man will win. Abdiweli will rebuild this country and our nation will go forward.

back to the topic, i say,
go farmajo go.

No doubt Abdiwali did some good things but you are forgetting the guy who jump-stared this country, in six months Farmaajo did more than the previous government couldn't have done in years, that is why people from all different clans support him and in love with him. Then Abdwiali came and continued to good progress engineered by Farmaajo's administration (Xuukuumadii TAYO) which by the way GAS was apart of it .

I guess that will be fair to say but you would love to ignore Farmoojo's success and base all the support he has on Qabiil. -That is aint fair Mooge !