Sign in to follow this  
Macallinka

Farmaajo sending a message to the new MPs

Adeerke? Abdiweli & myself are kinsmen equal in lineage. As for the truth, the warlords won't come back & many have already been replaced by civilians within their clans. Abdiweli is his own man and has the support of many including Edo Saado Ali...:D

As for who becomes Presidnet, one is confident about my candidate but it's up for grabs.

I would like to address one matter. Abdiweli is not a clanist he has a few members from his close members in Parliment. His plan is to have many supporters from many clans, including Godax, Abdisamad. ikaar, Jawaari and many others. He is a tough player and he has played his hand well.

Those who are arguing for Farmaajo happen to be from his sub clan. He is a good man, yet good men don't make good presidents...:D

Aaliyyah   

LOL nice try, but everyone knows Farmaajo has the support of many people from different clans. Have you seen the warm welcome he received in mugadishu. It doesn't matter to me you can advertise your adeer, but don't go trying to undermine other candidates. Then, you are only showing your true colors.

P.s as for the warlords not coming back for the presidential elections I thought that was the case from your post. But, I haven't seen anything else confirming it. Marka saan filayo wa waxaad hal meel uun kasoo akhrisay. So I am not sure how reliable that is..

Farmajo being welcomed by IDPs and the shoot out that ensewd does not mean he has supper within the Parliment. Also the prediction you are making are as meaningless as the ones you made earlier with Galayr having deep support.

It's all about the MP's and who they view as a credible President.

The warlord's issue has been addressed by the Speaker and his deputies, I many here like to make up stories but the fact remains the warlords won't play a role in this election and will most likely be sidelined...:D

Aaliyyah   

If you read my posts you would know that I said Farmaajo does not have much ofa chance in the presidential elections althou he is a competent leader. When I said he has a support from other clans I was simply replyin to your comment "that those who support farmaajo are from his sub clan" don't jump from one point to another mr Duke, pay attention.

As for Galayr I realize you have a cuqdad with him, but let me point out that he is competent and a great leader. Marka cuqdada iska saar iyo xaasidniamda. And the fact that he lost the parliament of the speaker position doesn't really mean much, it is an election people win and lose. But, it doesnt change the fact he is a great man with a strong support. Let me also point out that galayr had a strong support from other clans, those who voted for him were mostly from other clans. That is an amazing achievement . Waa midaan ugu hambalyeenayo.

Abt the warlords not voting, you seem so sure of it. I personally can't say one way or the other. Since I couldn't find anything confirming it. Laakin adiga Adeerka miyuu kusoo sheegay in booska madaxnimada asaga hada lugu hubsanayo lol? you can share all the 411 :)

Anyhow, somaali horumar waxay ku gadhasa marka ninka guleesta si xaq ah ku guleesto. Laakin hadii umad kale mesha ku hubsanasao macna badan qof halka la fadhisiyo ma sheegayo. Somaalina dee umada kale uun bay gacanteeda ugu jirayaan, waligoodna horumar ma gadhayaan. Ilaahay dhibtaas ha inga saaro.

Aliyaah; Adeer with Faamaajo his whole Tayo party is a sub clan affair and even on SOl his reer and Abti's are the most vocal.

How can one have Cugdad of Galayr, he was the one spoiling for a fight and as I have said before he lost as he usually does. If he is a great leader then Thad your opinion but not sure what he led that was a success. He stole money, was humiliated by Abdiqasin and has even divided his SSC clan. Look at Xaglatosiye and his Kalshaalenews.com or Taleexnet and Saado Ali. This man is a problem for the people who support his ideas and ways and no bother to me.

Somalia needs a leader who can win, and lead who has a vision that will promote the economy and build the federal secon republic. Abdiweli is that man and I will personally not benefit other watch my motherland return to the community of nations...

Aaliyyah   

Reer Khaatumo more than ever are united after Khaatumo conference. All the khaatumo state leaders, the isimo of khaatumo, and the khaatumo people are all supporting their state. Marka don't wish division for others.

Continue supporting your uncles Abdiwali and Farole but like I said earlier don't insult other leaders.

Aaliyyah;863135 wrote:
salaax iyo salaxid wa kala mid. Qof hadii meel lo salaxo waxa lola jeeda loo diyaariyo. Reer Qardho ma somali kale bay ku hadlaan
:P

Babababa, yaa salaam. Aaliya saan u kala taqaano ereyo Afsoomaaliyeed isma dhaheynin. Qatari cadiim iga dheh. 058.gif Ninkii magacii Siidka watay ayaaba u qabeysay, Afsoomaali bareysaa.

Laakiin waa iska hal erey isku meel kasoo jeedo, waana isku dhawaadaan micno ahaan.

I thought salaaxid was a Reer Koonfur lingo, though. Banooniga noo salaax nooh maanta dhan dhahaan.

Aaliyyah   

LOL thanks for the compliment walaal. Alhamdulilah my somali is pretty good.

I dont believe the word salaax is reer koonfur but in the context that it is being used might be reer konfor "banooninga no salaax" ...marka kubada iisoo laad miyaa?lol

Or does it have the same meaning as "banooniga daji"..like calm down shekada ha qasin.