Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

Pictures from out about

just read your blog and its impressive.

your article about Dr. Hussein Abdi Ismacil (Diqleh), a fellow clansman of mine is complete and utter nonsense. you should have some self-preservation ibtisam and stop defaming people. i've been following this case very carefully and i'm very disappointed in your coverage.

Somalia   

Alpha Blondy;837717 wrote:

your article about Dr. Hussein Abdi Ismacil (Diqleh), a fellow clansman of mine is complete and utter nonsense. you should have some self-preservation ibtisam and stop defaming people. i've been following this case very carefully and i'm very disappointed in your coverage.

:D:D:D:D This comment is ; WIN

Coofle   

Ibtisam you are a talent, superb blog....Have we Violated her privacy here guys,,,,Its alpha's comment that made me curious and look for this blog he mentions "Kulu mushkila minak ya alpha"...

Chimera   

A mod should clean this topic from the pack of hyenas.

Ibti, this is not the SOL of old, be cautious. ;)

Ibtisam   

LOOOL OH MY!!! lol @ Alpha.

When I opened by blog today it told me that views on your busiest day, June 3, 2012 846 I think the whole of SOL and FB went on there!!!! lol

I thin Alpha has been lobbing his relatives and telling them to find the blog, for the most popular google search ways the bIog was found:

ibtisaam hargaysa 128

dr. hussein abdi ismacil (diqleh) 25

dr. hussein abdi ismacil (diqleh blog 1

ibtisam, blog from somaliland 239

dr hussien abdi ismail( diqle) and ibtisam and blog 9

wordpress ibtisam somaliland 7

dr hussien abdi ismacil blog 11

Lol

Rudy, Norf and the others Thanks :)

Adam, I think you are right. I will thanks. Nothing private on the blog, mainly my usual offensive I am angry posts! :D lol

Carafaat   

Alpha Blondy;837717 wrote:

I agree. Don't know the man nor the story. But a fellow clansman should never be defamed.

Alpha, what did she right and how can we retaliate. Dhiiga ayaa ii kacay. :D